“Really good pizza at a really good price!”
Review of Joe Momma's Downtown Tulsa - CLOSED

Joe Momma's Downtown Tulsa
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 30, 2014

They accommodated our group of 10 without batting an eye and were really helpful in guiding our group of teenagers to pies they really enjoyed.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The service, the pizza, the wine selection, just everything is great. I love how they use fire brick ovens for their pizzas, it just makes it taste SO good. For an appetizer, I got the fried mushrooms. Absolutely delicious.

1  Thank Jordan K
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The food here is great! Awesome calzones and amazing gluten free pizza. But, the service was outrageously poor. Two of the people at our table did not receive their food until everyone else was finished eating. If it weren't for the service, I'd give the rating an excellent, however, they really need help in this area.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I love coming here for some good pizza and bread sticks. VERY fresh and always hot!

I say the service is spotty because its a bunch of young adults working here, and some are nice and some just do their job. Never once made me reconsider going back though.

Get the pesto bread! So good!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

My wife and I went for lunch on a Sunday. There were maybe 10-15 other people eating and there was 5 people working. We ended up having some chicken wings and cheese bread, it was amazing. We were a little disappointed in our server, she did not seem to eager to be there or serve us but I will go back.