“Thank goodness for cheap pizza night!”
Review of Joe Momma's Downtown Tulsa - CLOSED

Joe Momma's Downtown Tulsa
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Thank goodness for cheap pizza night!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I went to Joe Momma's for the first time with my husband and a friend. We were sat in the back room which was pretty crowded compared to the rest of the restaurant. Our server was efficient and kept our drinks refilled. Food came out decently fast, or at least it seemed that way - good company helps time pass quickly! I like the Momma's Bread app, and my pizza was fine. I'm glad it was cheap pizza Tuesday because I would not have paid full price for what I got. I would go again to try something different, but I wish they would validate your parking or something. Trying to park downtown is a fiasco in itself if there are a lot of events going on, but having to pay to park everywhere down there makes me think twice about going downtown just for dinner.

San Tan Valley, Arizona
“What a surprise”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We went looking for pizza on our gps and were guided here. What a fun atmosphere for even us older folks. We had to pay for parking across the street but we were able to get my wheelchair around the entire restaurant. The pizza was very good, the server was efficient and polite and we did not have to wait to be seated. We were placed in the back room where there was a child's birthday party going on which made it kind of loud in the smaller room. We enjoyed our visit and would go again the next time we are traveling.

“Great pizza!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Although I did not try the incinerator challenge (too spicy)! I did enjoy that getting a medium pizza allowed me to try two of their specialities. Excellent all around. Parking can be troublesome.

Tulsa
“Worth the trip”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Joe Momma's makes great pizza......not memorable pizza, but great pizza. Great atmosphere to boot. It gets crowded at night and lunchtime because its the only decent pizza joint in downtown, so go for an early dinner or late lunch.

Visited April 2013
Tulsa, OK
“Good, but....”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The pizza is good. The prices are just a little more than I would think they should be, but not completely out of line. Service is hit or miss. One trip you get an attentive waiter and the food comes out quickly, the next you wait and wait and wait. All in all, I keep going back, but not as often as I would if I knew there would be excellent service.

• Visited March 2013