“Cuban Sandwich was Yummy!”
Review of Joe Momma's Downtown Tulsa - CLOSED

Joe Momma's Downtown Tulsa
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We make an effort to try different restaurants, and on our way to an event, we decided on Joe Momma's. It's truly more of a pizza joint, but we didn't have the luxury of too much time, so we went with the Cuban Sandwich with potato chips. Very good. It's a quirky group at Joe Momma's and that adds to the experience.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The pizza really was worth the trip (and this from someone who's not realling into pizza). The other offerings were very good too. For those not in the mood for Italian you could make an easy meal off one of the huge salads and bushel of fried mushrooms in their regular order. Atomosphere was nice but really busy when we were there so you're kind of out in the traffic. The wait staff were definitely above par.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We had our son's 16th birthday dinner here & all the kids loved the food, the atmosphere & the Incinerator pizza! It was a fun way to start the evening visiting different attractions in downtown Tulsa. Love the Blue Dome & Brady Arts Districts!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Excellent food, and very good service. Pizza was yum and the beer was cold (thats ALWAYS a good start). Atmosphere, as always, depends on who you are with, but don't expect an authentic Italian Pizzeria atmosphere....has more of downtown lunch crowd, urban Tulsa feel.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I wanted a fun place to meet friends for lunch while I was in town. Decided on Joe Momma's as it was located in the Blue Dome District and it was close to my hotel. Also I had heard such great things about the pizza. This restaurant has also been on the Travel Channel.

Kind of a small place but seems to have good seating options - tables and at the bar. We had a party of 6 and were able to get seated easily at lunch time on Saturday. They have a large tv screen - would be great to see a Sooner or OSU game. Our group ordered the Loaded Wedges and the Marshall Mushrooms. Oh my - we were all making yummy food noises. Then for lunch a friend and I shared the Classic Calzone with sausage and pepperoni. Others ordered the Natalie Portman veggie pizza - it looked amazing. So much food and it was very tasty. We needed doggie bags.

I can't wait to come back and enjoy the happy hour. They have 2 times for happy hour - 4-6pm and 10-12pm. Live music on the weekends.

Atmosphere is fun and friendly, service is top notch. And you get to draw on your tablecloth - brings out the kid in everyone.

The following weekend I orderd a pizza to go to visit a friend - we totally stuffed our faces :)