“Great pizza and salads”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Bixby, Oklahoma
“Great pizza and salads”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you love pizza you will love Hideaway. We prefer the original crust, it is a thicker crust. I always get their cobb salad if I am in the mood for a salad and it is always great. They have good service, good food, and reasonably priced. You can't go wrong with this restaurant located in South Tulsa on the edge of Bixby.

• Visited March 2014

Cleveland, Oklahoma
“Not Friendly to Veterans”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have enjoyed their pizza for many years, it is unique with lots of specials. The Big Country is loaded with meat and the Maui Magic, with mandarin orange and pineapple is a flavorful treat. However, when I asked what they did for veterans on Veterans Day, I was told "nothing." I confirmed this with corporate management. They said they prefer to offer discounts to 'frequent customers.' I wonder how veterans can be frequent customers when they are off fighting a war to protect the "frequent customers?" I will not go there again and will advise all veterans of their policy.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank paclaw1963
Tampa, Florida
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I love Pizza and this place was a great find. I had the Sicillian and i almost ate the whole Pizza. Aside from being the best Pizza I have had in Oklahoma, I will go as far to say it was the best Pizza I've ever had. Having eaten a lot of Pizza in many cities in the USA, this is a big statement coming from me!

Visited August 2013
tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have eaten here for years. The pizza is always good. The crust is like no other place. Their ceaser salad is very good as well. I have gotten the Big Country" on several occasions and have never been disappointed. They have a lunch special that is a one topping small or specialty pizza with a salad. My friend and I always split the small specialty pizza and add a salad so we each get one. It is plenty of food and under 6 bucks each.

Visited August 2013
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
“One of the Best Pizza's in all of Tulsa and BA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We love their Pizza and eat here often. Now that they opened up the Broken Arrow facility, they are so close it is awesome! Their other Italian foods are good as well.

Visited June 2013

Been to Hideaway Pizza? Share your experiences!