Book now, pay at stay
Doubletree.com
$81
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$113
$139
$104
HotelsForEveryone
  • Pool
All reviewsbok centervalet parkinggreat locationstayed herefront deskattending a concertshort walkflatbreadhotel guestscovered parkingcox centerevent centervalet servicebusiness tripspacious roomkey cardper day
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed for a soccer tournament and they were able to accommodate a large group of soccer young men and their families. Exceptional customer service from all the staff! Variety of breakfast options to fill soccer players hungry appetite!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kaleigh C, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We absolutely loved having the soccer teams in house--how fitting for the World Cup! It was a pleasure getting to watch the games with such an excited group of people, as well! Your soccer group was absolutely delightfull--we can't wait to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had an excellent stay with Hampton. Their hot breakfast was EXCEPTIONAL! Was within walking distance to our convention and also had a shuttle available when too dark to walk. Great service!
The wifi was a little complicated but staff was very helpful.
I will definitely be staying here again for my next stay in Tulsa

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We can't wait to have you back, Jeffrey!! Thank you so much for your kind words. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time with us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a terrible experience at the Hyatt down the street and booked here at the last second. We were pleased from the second we walked in and were greeted by an extremely friendly front desk clerk. The room was clean, comfortable and perfect for our stay. This hotel is next door to the BOK center and a short walk to many restaurant options. Overall a great experience and we will be back!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

It makes me so happy to hear we were able to turn a bad situation into a great one! Here at our Hampton, we strive to deliver an easy, positive experience--I am pleased to see we delivered! We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

I stay at a lot of Hilton properties. This could be the best Hampton Inn in the USA. The hotel was spotless. Location is right downtown with plenty on great dining choices. The staff was great during my stay, and very accommodating. Airport shuttle was a nice amenity as well. I will stay here again for sure.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

Well, what an honor! I am absolutely thrilled by this review--I might even frame it! Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to convey them; our team works incredibly hard to deliver a great stay, and I am so happy it shows!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

This is my 2nd year staying here during my company's convention and I will keep coming back because I am always EXTREMELY satisfied with everything! Staff, breakfast, shuttles ---> all of it! They are fantastic!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kaleigh C, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Leah!!! I appreciate your kind words so much. The Usborne group is always so delightful--we are excited to have you back again next year!