“Interesting favors”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Utica/Peoria
Description: Welcome to Lucky's restaurant, located on historic Cherry Street in midtown Tulsa. Lucky's is Tulsa, Oklahoma's choice for smart, stylish and upscale dining.
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Love the menu at Lucky's. it is consistently good and has some favorites on it like the chicken hominy soup and the white been hummus. The atmosphere is sophisticated without being fussy. My only negative is that the sound absorption is not great so it can get quite noisy.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Lucky's has excellent food and in nice portions. I ordered the pasta and it didn't fill the entire bowl. I left the restaurant satisfied but not full. We had the flatbread as an appetizer, which I highly recommend since it was very flavorful. The other people of my group ordered the french dip and raved about it.

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

A bit unassuming locale, next to a stri mall donut shop. Wonderful ambiance, although the music was a bit loud on the PA, we asked for the front separate dining area where it was toned down. As others have suggested, the black eyed peas cakes appetizer was excellent, served with a corn relish. We split a salad, as the waitress warned of the size. My crispy sea bass was perfectly prepared on a bed of lentils and grilled baby carrots. My wife has a roasted chicken that she enjoyed. I had an IPA from a local brewery (next door, I believe) that was fresh and crisp, full but not burdened by hops). Dessert was made on premises vanilla ice cream and we spilt a coconut cream cake. The wine list was a book unto itself; we read the story of each choice but did not have any wine tonite. Worth the education to look at however!
Total ticket was $90, a bit pricey but I have paid more for far worse!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have eaten here a number of times and always have the burger with fresh cut fries. Quaint pleasing atmosphere. Staff is exceptional and very well trained and attentive.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Enjoyed the food, but the service was very slow for a restaurant with a only a few tables occupied. It took of few minutes until someone realized we were waiting to be seated. Same with being greeted by our server and taking our drink orders. Don't let the slow service stop you from visiting and enjoying the food selection!

Been to Lucky's? Share your experiences!