“First visit a little disappointing”
Review of Lucky's

Lucky's
Ranked #153 of 1,350 Restaurants in Tulsa
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Utica/Peoria
Description: Welcome to Lucky's restaurant, located on historic Cherry Street in midtown Tulsa. Lucky's is Tulsa, Oklahoma's choice for smart, stylish and upscale dining.
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I have mixed feelings after dining at Lucky's. I ordered a caesar salad with calamari and my entree was the seabass. The caesar salad was just ok. The sea bass was delicious, also the lentils that accompanied it. I thought the service was a little slow, we had to ask for a refill of our drink. I thought the menu was overpriced.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I have been to this restaurant many times and every time is great. I have been to Sunday brunch several times and the food is original and fresh. Great coffee too!

Had my first martini here! Went with friends one evening and the food was great. Went with a big party - they have a great room for that.

Service is always great and professional. They know the menu well and have good recommendations.

Parking is a little rough (as usual) on 15th Street. I try to park around back if the main lot is full. Sometimes have to get to a side street.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I love Luckys because it is not a chain restaurant . The menu is very unique . Food is wonderful and the cocktails are also very good. Service can sometimes be a little slow ,overall a great choice .

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Owner definitely knows and cares about food. Interesting menu. Nice decor. Clean restrooms. Had pork cheeks - unique and tasty. Wife had soup and salad. Also excellent. Black eye pea appetizer patties were great! My second time in Tulsa and second time at Luckys!

1  Thank Caslin
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I took the family to Lucky's for dinner this week. The catfish was amazing, the salad was great, and the service was impecable. My only real complaint was the cost. We split an entree, split a salad, and had a couple of glasses of lower-end wine and the cost was still north of $100.00. On a positive note, that included a $10 kid's filet that has to be hands down the best kid's meal in Tulsa.

In our experience, Lucky's is always consistently good. It's a great place to use your expense account, especially if your clients have never been to Cherry Street.

Been to Lucky's? Share your experiences!