“Great food!”
Review of The Chalkboard

The Chalkboard
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chalkboard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,363 Restaurants in Tulsa
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 14th Street
Description: The Chalkboard has long been a Tulsa staple and today along with their properly trained and professional staff, there is a fresh young passion and enthusiasm to exceptional service and a love for culinary cuisine. They have succeeded to produce hard work, dedication, and fresh new ideas for the service provided at the Chalkboard. So come in and dine or let us take care of your catering needs.
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Everything is always good! I have never ordered anything I didn't like. The service is always wonderful also!

1  Thank Angiep918

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We went to The Chalkboard for our anniversary. The service and food were excellent. Erich was our server. He was wonderful and he gave thoughtful suggestions that turned our perfect. I had the scallops and risotto. Both were cooked to perfection.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

What a marvelous surprise! This restaurant was recommended by friends and against my better judgement I decided t try it out. This is NOT your typical hotel restaurant! The service is excellent, the food is exceptional and the atmosphere is warm and inviting. I look forward to returning in November!

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We went to celebrate our first anniversary as this is the restaurant we went to before we got engaged. We sat in the wine cellar and was very a great atmosphere (more private). The waitress was nice. I wanted to order the lasagna but they were out. I got the scallops and they were a great new try. We ordered a moscato, but it's not on their menu. They even gave us dessert to celebrate our special occasion. We definitely go back as it's a special place for us.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is a great spot for Sunday brunch...they have a live musician, good menu and great cocktails. I also had lunch there, and it was equally as good.