“Excellent food and atmosphere”
Review of The Chalkboard

The Chalkboard
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chalkboard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,343 Restaurants in Tulsa
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 14th Street
Description: The Chalkboard has long been a Tulsa staple and today along with their properly trained and professional staff, there is a fresh young passion and enthusiasm to exceptional service and a love for culinary cuisine. They have succeeded to produce hard work, dedication, and fresh new ideas for the service provided at the Chalkboard. So come in and dine or let us take care of your catering needs.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Always excellent dinner selections, superb service - quiet tables. Very romantic. Located close to Downtown in a quaint hotel - Paul McCartney stayed here - that's quite a recommendation!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Couldn't think of a better place to spend my evening!! The bar is very cozy and the bartender is fantastic! Our meal was incredible! I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Located in the hotel basement, yes basement.
Quite, comfortable and unique.
Food is an eclectic arrangement of tasty choices, explore!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I ate here around Christmas time. It was the third time I've been to the Chalkboard. Overall, this place has a great atmosphere and great service. Unfortunately, the food is just average. It's prices tell you that the food should be outstanding. It's just not. There are a lot of great restaurants in Tulsa and I would put the Chalkboard in the middle of the pack.

1  Thank Tony W
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Had drinks on Saturday afternoon during the KU basketball Okla State game. It was crowded and we enjoyed the bar.
We had brunch Sunday morning, I had a fritada which was excellent and the service was great in spite of my overhearing the staff talking about a bunch of "broads" were coming in. I was afraid we were going to receive bad service, but it was great. I would return here as well.

Been to The Chalkboard? Share your experiences!