“A gem in Brookside”

Ranked #119 of 1,357 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: KEO Restaurant in Tulsa’s Brookside fuses traditional wok cooking with an ultramodern ambiance characteristic of only the most fashionable New York City restaurants. Never before has there been a place that takes traditional Asian recipes that before were only found in little-known mom and pop Thai eateries and transfers them to a trendy, modern environment. KEO serves cuisine from Southeast Asia, including Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia & Malaysia.
Reviewed December 6, 2011

We tried KEO using a Living Social certificate. We were so surprised at how good the menu was and how cool the place it. Why have we not heard much about this restaurant before? The prices were good and the soup I had was outstanding! I would encourage anyone to try this place.

Reviewed October 28, 2011

This was my first trip to the restaurant but it will not be my last! I went with a friend and we had a great time. I have never had Thai food before and had no idea about any of the menu items but our waitress was fantastic! Very knowledgeable about the menu about anything from specific flavors to how spicy each dish was. I ended up with chicken Pad Thai which was absolutely delicious. My friend had another one of their stir fry dishes. We also had the sampler for an appetizer and it was great as well. The atmsphere is very fun but it fills up quickly. We were there from around 5:30pm - 7:00pm and by the time we left it was hopping. Great experience and great food!

Also, I noticed they offer several Gluten Free items!

Reviewed August 10, 2011

Fresh unique menu, efficient service, and prices so low I hope they can stay in business. The edamame brought to the table while you peruse the menu is an extra nice touch. Perfect lunch spot on a hot day with a friend.

1  Thank TeresaB25
Reviewed July 7, 2011

Service was ok, food was ok, expensive meals for just a day out with friends

2  Thank keratoks
Reviewed June 3, 2011

What a great find in Tulsa! A chic, classy place in Brookside that serves outstanding and mostly healthy Southeast Asian cuisine (Thai, Malaysian, Vietnamese, Cambodian and some Chinese). The green curry is my favorite, along with the Tom Ka soup. Great place to take clients or that special someone on a special occasion. Prices are very reasonable. Service is stellar.

1  Thank Tulsan