“Great place”

University of Tulsa
Ranked #22 of 117 things to do in Tulsa
Type: Other
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great staff and location would love to come back sometime and see again
The staff was awesome and treated everyone wonderfully

Reviewed July 29, 2013

TU has a beautiful, open campus. In the front is a fountain you can play in. My husband and I take our sheltie up there all the time.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The labs for geology, hydro-geology, and petroleum engineering are like nothing I have ever seen. A nice campus with a good bit of history and great students.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I attended TU from Aug. 1999-Dec. 2002 when I graduated. I made quite a few friends there and had a lot of great experiences there. It is through TU that has allowed me to become a videographer online.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

It has been a couple of years and the University has done an outstanding job of redoing the U and the entrance. Very impressive. We were there after the students had left for the semester so we could not tell how busy it is.