“Great School and Beautiful Campus!!!”

University of Tulsa
Ranked #19 of 114 things to do in Tulsa
Type: Other
Tulsa, Oklahoma
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great School and Beautiful Campus!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

I may be a bit biased since I graduated from this institution and it is the reason I'm still here in Tulsa today. The education I received here prepared me to enter the profession I had dreamed of as a child. Can't say enough good things, except maybe, thank you to the University of Tulsa. If you have a chance, I recommend, driving by or through the campus, or watching a sporting event. Go TU!

1 Thank Henry K

Hampton, Virginia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Nice campus!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is a nice little campus. I liked the way they blend the brand new buildings into the existing architecture.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Hampton23669
Houston, Texas
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Small, quaint and quality education!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Impressive to see new construction on a college campus -- especially since it's already funded!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Shelley M
tulsa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

all .every thing ..people , thr women . so cute.. nice legs there , good food, great land scape

Visited July 2012
1 Thank michael k
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Game~!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

I went the day after Thanksgiving with my two children and I and had a blast! The campus is very easy to navigate and I love the Talons! Goooo Talons :)

Visited November 2011