“Excellence!”

Dining options: Reservations
Goodnight
“Excellence!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

We were going to eat in the restaurant, but ended up picking and choosing in their market. It was all delicious. Thumbs up

panama city beach, fl
“Great German food.”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took my father-in-law here for his birthday. Visiting from Florida, we were leaning heavily on Trip Advisor to lead us in the right direction. They did not steer us wrong. The food was wonderful and service was beyond outstanding. My husband and I could not decide on 2 different wines, so our waitress brought us Large Samples of said wines for us to decide. Wonderful. I highly recommend the wiener schnitzel. Wow!!!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Robert J
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Very good choice for trying German”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Your never gonna get the real food of Germany without being in Germany. That being said this is a very good local shop of the German food group. Great price for what you get and the market is great.

• Visited May 2014
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
“Great place for German flavor.”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We make it here about once every couple of months when we get the craving for some German fare. Great service, nice atmosphere, great food. Really enjoy there beer selection and have never had a bad meal here. I cannot speak about authenticity because my German food experiences have been limited to October fest and a few German festivals but I know we always enjoy our trips here. We always stroll through the attached deli and market place and have yet to leave with out buying something in there!

• Visited February 2014
Joplin, Missouri
“Second time there and equally impressed as the first”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Sausage sampler was amazing, and a meal in itself. Paired with the Hofbrau Weisse beer very well. Was seated immediately and wait staff was quick to get to me.
One thing that really stood out to me was the two ladies seated at the table beside me kept offering me samples of stuff they were eating and sharing suggestions of places to check out while in Tulsa. Looking around the room this wasn't the only table visiting with neighboring tables. Something about the atmosphere here just seemed to open up the everyone's family mentality that you don't often find anymore.
Only let down was that my fav appetizer (Smoked Salmon) wasn't on the menu. Hoping that's just a seasonal thing. Will be back again to find out.

• Visited March 2014

Been to Siegi's Sausage Factory? Share your experiences!