“Ok location for drinks...”

Daily Grill - Tulsa
Reserve with OpenTable
Daily Grill - Tulsa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #123 of 1,357 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A step into Daily Grill is like a step back in time. A classic martini, hand-crafted cocktail, fresh squeezed lemonade or glass of wine from our wines-by-the-glass list await you. Our Daily Grill menu is nostalgic without being old-fashioned; contemporary, bold flavors bring updated tastes to timeless favorites.
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in here for drinks before heading to our room on a Saturday night. The bar wasn't terribly busy but was definitely understaffed. Half (1 out of 2) of the bartenders were friendly, the other...not so much.

I can't speak for the food as we didn't eat but the drinks were good. They were about average price for the quality/quantity.

The location does close at midnight though, which I was rudely made aware of by the unfriendly half of the bartenders on duty. So be forewarned, if you're looking for a night cap of drinks make it there before midnight.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

There are only three restaurants un Tulsa that I think are excellent. This is one of those three and it may be the best.

Exceptionally prepared food and generous portions, too. Top-of-the-live customer service.

Everything was perfect on my visit there. What a fine restaurant!

I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Jack M
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Super friendly staff and very attentive - I enjoyed being there and loved the food! Great outdoor patio outside the bar and cafe that was really appreciated in the nice weather. Really well done!

1  Thank Kathleen Y
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Went to the Daily Grill at the Hyatt. I had the Skirt Steak. It was fantastic. Cooked perfectly. Great sides. Service was excellent. All in my party had a great meal.

1  Thank BradWorld
Reviewed March 21, 2014

This was the room service breakfast for the Hyatt Regency. It was decent. Potatoes were cold, however.