“Excellent Food and Great Service”

Daily Grill - Tulsa
Ranked #113 of 1,343 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A step into Daily Grill is like a step back in time. A classic martini, hand-crafted cocktail, fresh squeezed lemonade or glass of wine from our wines-by-the-glass list await you. Our Daily Grill menu is nostalgic without being old-fashioned; contemporary, bold flavors bring updated tastes to timeless favorites.
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Went to the Daily Grill at the Hyatt. I had the Skirt Steak. It was fantastic. Cooked perfectly. Great sides. Service was excellent. All in my party had a great meal.

1  Thank BradWorld

Reviewed March 21, 2014

This was the room service breakfast for the Hyatt Regency. It was decent. Potatoes were cold, however.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I went here for the convenience as I was staying in the Hyatt. I placed a takeout order by phone and picked it up 20 minutes later. It was ready and waiting for me.

I got a burger combo - burger, fries and small salad. It was fine. Nothing special. The burger was decent. The fries tasted like fast food. It cost $17, and everything else on the menu seemed to be priced about the same.

I can't speak to the atmosphere of the restaurant since I didn't eat there. That might make the price more reasonable.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

The food is OK and the staff is friendly, but the prices are much too high for what you get. For example, I ordered fish & chips. They brought it with a plate that was loaded with a huge pile of french fries, far more than the average person could eat, but there were only three pieces of fish. So, I felt as though I was paying for the french fries and not the fish. Most of their meals are similar, in that you pay a lot for the meal but you get more of the side dishes than the main dishes.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

A nice spot for a special occasion. A bit pricey, but good food. They were out of their signature meatloaf the night we were there, so they gave us half off a replacement entree. We tried trout amandine, brick chicken and skirt steak- all very good. Service was outstanding.

Been to Daily Grill - Tulsa? Share your experiences!