“Great Happy Hour”

Daily Grill - Tulsa
Ranked #90 of 1,304 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A step into Daily Grill is like a step back in time. A classic martini, hand-crafted cocktail, fresh squeezed lemonade or glass of wine from our wines-by-the-glass list await you. Our Daily Grill menu is nostalgic without being old-fashioned; contemporary, bold flavors bring updated tastes to timeless favorites.
Tulsa, OK
“Great Happy Hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Happy Hour from 4 - 7pm. Great place to hit prior to any event at the PAC. Parking garage only charges $4 for an event and you can access both the Daily Grill and the PAC theaters from the garage. Be advised that when you exit the garage, it's automated...and the ticket machine gives you change in $1 coins, which is very confusing to many patrons, who tend to sit there holding up everybody behind them until they figure out that they got dollar coins instead of quarters... The Happy Hour has discounted appetizers and wines and the decor is very, very nice. We tried the Hummus ($4), Spinach Artichoke Dip ($7) which is outstanding, and the Chicken Poblano Quesadillas ($6). The service was very good and this is a place we will definitely go to again, especially when we have an event at the PAC.

• Visited July 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Unexpected surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I hadn't planned on eating at The Daily Grill on my recent business trip. (It is located in the Hyatt, and I generally like to get away from my hotel and at least see part of a city I'm visiting.) But the restaurant I had chosen (based on Trip Advisor reviews) was closed, so I wound up here. A place currently ranked 100-something of restaurants in Tulsa.

And what a pleasant surprise!

I started with a pear cocktail that was perhaps a little too sweet (and I say that as someone who likes a sweet cocktail) - but refreshing and made with fresh fruit. The bread was fresh from the oven and worth the calories & carbs. Next, I had a special appetizer of a grilled artichoke, which was perfect on its own and did not require the tomato-cream dipping sauce. For my main course, I had the Moroccan spiced chicken skewers, which were perfectly spiced, served with tasty vegetables (including fennel!) and rice with almond slivers. Everything I had was very good.

Visited July 2013
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“A Grill That Requires Reservations?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

My wife and I stopped by what we thought would be a grill of some sort, but the name Daily Grill is deceiving. They should change their name to something different. At any rate, they require reservations at a "grill" - are you kidding me?

1 Thank AlphaRam
Overland Park, Kansas
“Always great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've had lunch at the Daily Grill a number of times and it is always excellent. The other day I had their Albacore Tuna Sandwich and it was without a doubt the best Tuna sandwich I've ever had.

Everything from the salads to the sandwiches are always very good. The service and atmosphere are top notch too. I've never had breakfast or dinner there so I can't rate those meals, but for lunch you just can't go wrong with the Daily Grill.

1 Thank DCKC
Boston,MA
“Good if your having a night out downtown Tulsa.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

The cuisine is going to be your basic Americana, and taste very good. The Resturant is in inside the new hyatt hotel and building is absolutely beautiful. This Resturant is right next door to Tulsa performing arts, so this Resturant gives you a great place to park, eat, and enjoy drinks after a play or concert. This is a priced Resturant then I would like, but when in Rome.