“Unexpected surprise”

Daily Grill - Tulsa
Reserve with OpenTable
Daily Grill - Tulsa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 1,365 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A step into Daily Grill is like a step back in time. A classic martini, hand-crafted cocktail, fresh squeezed lemonade or glass of wine from our wines-by-the-glass list await you. Our Daily Grill menu is nostalgic without being old-fashioned; contemporary, bold flavors bring updated tastes to timeless favorites.
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I hadn't planned on eating at The Daily Grill on my recent business trip. (It is located in the Hyatt, and I generally like to get away from my hotel and at least see part of a city I'm visiting.) But the restaurant I had chosen (based on Trip Advisor reviews) was closed, so I wound up here. A place currently ranked 100-something of restaurants in Tulsa.

And what a pleasant surprise!

I started with a pear cocktail that was perhaps a little too sweet (and I say that as someone who likes a sweet cocktail) - but refreshing and made with fresh fruit. The bread was fresh from the oven and worth the calories & carbs. Next, I had a special appetizer of a grilled artichoke, which was perfect on its own and did not require the tomato-cream dipping sauce. For my main course, I had the Moroccan spiced chicken skewers, which were perfectly spiced, served with tasty vegetables (including fennel!) and rice with almond slivers. Everything I had was very good.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My wife and I stopped by what we thought would be a grill of some sort, but the name Daily Grill is deceiving. They should change their name to something different. At any rate, they require reservations at a "grill" - are you kidding me?

1  Thank AlphaRam
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've had lunch at the Daily Grill a number of times and it is always excellent. The other day I had their Albacore Tuna Sandwich and it was without a doubt the best Tuna sandwich I've ever had.

Everything from the salads to the sandwiches are always very good. The service and atmosphere are top notch too. I've never had breakfast or dinner there so I can't rate those meals, but for lunch you just can't go wrong with the Daily Grill.

1  Thank DCKC
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The cuisine is going to be your basic Americana, and taste very good. The Resturant is in inside the new hyatt hotel and building is absolutely beautiful. This Resturant is right next door to Tulsa performing arts, so this Resturant gives you a great place to park, eat, and enjoy drinks after a play or concert. This is a priced Resturant then I would like, but when in Rome.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I am super impressed with their extensive gluten free menu! I really appreciate that as I've become gluten intolerant in my young old years :) never mind that I totally forgot to order my meal the way I wanted to...They were totally helpful and prompt with my 'senior moment.' The trout was delicious and different from the traditional rainbow trout that I occasionally find on dinner menus. I felt satisfied & not stuffed afterward which has become my measure of a good restaurant when it comes to portion sizes these days. A bit noisy, but it was Saturday night :) Great job, Daily Grill!

1  Thank Edie W