“Two drinks was $36???”

Daily Grill - Tulsa
Ranked #118 of 1,350 Restaurants in Tulsa
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A step into Daily Grill is like a step back in time. A classic martini, hand-crafted cocktail, fresh squeezed lemonade or glass of wine from our wines-by-the-glass list await you. Our Daily Grill menu is nostalgic without being old-fashioned; contemporary, bold flavors bring updated tastes to timeless favorites.
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This is the bar/grill in the Hyatt hotel. I was already having a horrible experience at the hotel (waited 3 hours to get our room when we had a reservation and arrived at 4pm) then I ordered 2 drinks at the bar and she gave me a tab for $36. (???) I didn't even feel like saying anything and just paid it. This hotel is a total disaster and I recommend staying far away from it.

2  Thank dave s

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Had a business lunch with collegues. Food was good and service was excellent. We will return.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I enjoyed a nice omlet. Very cozy atmosphere and the decor is pleasing. Staff is nice and the food was tasty.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Good, Good food. Prompt service. No dislikes at all. The rice with our dish was cold but they quickly brought us both separate dishes of rice better than the first!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Two of us ordered identical cheese quesadillas and lemonade then both became physically ill before the workday ended and continue to be. This isn't the first time either, once from a pasta dish and another from a garden salad! Despite their good selection and customer service, we won't be returning.

1  Thank R_Phoenix