Rodeway Inn & Suites East / I-44
Travelocity
$222
$178
Hotwire.com
All reviewsroom was cleanan older propertyquiet areaonly stayed one nightwater pressurefront desk clerkhighwaycereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I'm on a two month business assignment in Tulsa. Prior to staying at the Comfort Suites East, I stayed at two other hotels and I must say, third time is the charm.

The hotel is near the highway but it is surprisingly quiet and also away from pass through traffic and riff-raff. The staff is very friendly especially the GM and Roy as they checked me in and out. The housekeeping was great with cleaning my room as the attendant noticed the make-up in the bathroom and left me a make-up remover wipe, which was thoughtful. Lastly, the breakfast was always plentiful.

I recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Tulsa and I know I will return soon. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Rooms near the fence are quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
csamanager, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites East / I-44, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Each and everyone of our staff members take pride in guest service and our hotel! We are really happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Tulsa!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

This hotel is in a good location for sight seeing in Tulsa. It can be difficult to find....behind the K Mart with only a small sign on the main road, and then the driveway passes through an area like a truck terminal.

The clerk, Roy, was very congenial and helpful in getting us a quiet room.... one facing the fence. He was VERY helpful with planning our sightseeing.

We had a suite with a sofa , so we had plenty of room. The breakfasts had the usual waffles, cereals, coffee, muffins, fruit and juices. The hotel was clean, quiet, and had comfortable beds.

We would return to this hotel if we ever travel back to Tulsa.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the fence.... no view, but less road noise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
csamanager, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites East / I-44, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites East I-44 for your sight seeing hotel in Tulsa. We would also like to thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel and Roy, our Guest Service Agent.
We constantly strive for superior guest service and really appreciate being recognized for a job well done!
We hope to see you on your next trip to Tulsa.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Hotel is located adjacent to I-44, but it takes a round about way to get to it. First room we were given smelt of Vicks Vapor Rub. Front deck was very nice and gave us another room. Windows in the room did not lock. Needs updating. No restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort Suites East I-44. We appreciate you bringing these matters to our attention and rest assure we have addressed these issues with our Maintenance and Housekeeping department.

We hope to see you on your next trip to Tulsa!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This place was right next to the highway - I wasn't confident that it would be quiet but it was. Our room on the first floor had a view of a fence next to the hotel. But that was ok - since we were only there to sleep. Did laundry - washer and dryer were clean and available and just $1.00 each. Breakfast was adequate, nothing special but it did the trick. We were in and out in 15/20 minutes. The front desk guy gave us directions to Ruby Tuesday's - he was helpful in any way he could be - holding the door for us to bring our things in, etc. Only downside was getting back on the highway in the morning. It was easy off the nite before but a little harder getting back on in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
csamanager, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites East / I-44, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. You are right, since the Comfort Suites East is located right off of I-44 we do not have much of a view. We are glad to hear you were taken great care of by our staff, we pride ourselves
on outstanding customer service! We hope to see you on your next visit to Tulsa.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

While checking in for one night, we were charged for two. In the room for less than 30 minutes, since the noise from the highway was so loud, we left the hotel and leave room keys inside. We don't see anybody at the counter while leaving. They charged our credit card for 2 nghts and pretend we used the room for both days when we were actually at another location. We are filing a police report and strongly recommand to avoid this place. On another hand, beside the noise, the place is run down, old and poorly maintained.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank morgkim
csamanager, General Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites East / I-44, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Morgkim,

I am so sorry to hear that you were not happy with your stay. The Comfort Suites East I-44 is located just off the interstate, which many of our customers find convenient, however I can see where someone might be bothered by the highway noise. Since you had checked into the hotel for two nights, but indicated you checked out and left the keys in the room, we must have assumed you stayed for both nights. We will make the correction to your bill as requested. Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Tulsa.