Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Central
Doubletree.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$116
$93
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$108
Doubletree.com
$94
$67
Ramada by Wyndham Tulsa(Tulsa)(Great Value!)
$60
$51
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $57/night.

$120
  • Restaurant
$84
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$183
Autograph
All reviewsgrab and gofree wifienjoyed our staystay there againhighwaymicrowave
A TripAdvisor Member
broken arrow, Oklahoma, USA
Reviewed June 14, 2012

this place is very good.. clean and comforting... i enjoyed staying here... could use more channels on tv.. but customer service was EXCELLENT and it was quiet

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Tulsa - Central. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

A quick overnighter while burning rubber on the interstate. Friendly check-in, wish for a quiet room was accommodated. But, the freeway traffic flows on both sides of the hotel and a supersized LED bill board illuminates the place at night. The trash dumpster truck comes at 5:30 am - that's your wake-up call. The room was furnished with a bachelor kitchen, which was wiped - but not necessarily clean. There is a difference! Nothing discusting though. Basic cable channels with decent reception. Security guard was very conscientious about his job, made his rounds, checking building and parking lots. Overall an excellent value for a low-need stop-over.

Room Tip: since elevated freeways run on both sides of the hotel, a lower floor room with low room numbers seem to present quieter choices.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded July 15, 2012

I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Tulsa - Central. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about your accommodations. However, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

We stayed for 3 days the first time. it was a bit ruff, however the kitchen, bed, bath was all clean. Then went away for 2 nights and came back for 3 more days. This room was better. I came down with a cold and was thankful that the hotel let me sleep without knocking on the door every 5 minutes. (In fact none).My guess is that they get tired of jerks stealing them blind and messing up the rooms. It is hard to make repairs at such a low rate they charge.
It would be nice if they had one spot for people to go and smoke. Be firm on that.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2010

DO NOT STAY HERE. My room smelled horrible. The shower was dirty. There were crumbs on the floor by my bed. There were specks on the sheets and I was terrified to sleep on them. It's outdated. It's ugly. Worst of all, it seemed to be extremely unsafe. There were men hanging out in the parking lot all night, and my colleague and i were approached three times by them late at night. There is no security. It is right by the interstate, and you can hear the sound of the cars. The beds are hard and horrible. If you stay here, you will be miserable, I promise you. .

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank am74Nebraska
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I stayed there for 6 nights, so I didn't qualify for a visit from housekeeping. I did have plenty of towels and the dishes were all clean when I checked in. They do not provide dish soap, but do have kitchen cloths and towels. The room reeked of smoke, and was supposed to be non smoking. I couldn't ask to move since they were overbooked.

The room was of usual size. Kitchen was really small, but had a full size fridge, 2 burners, and a microwave, which sufficed for me. The place didn't look new, but all was very clean. Found no dirt or stains that made me uneasy about staying there. The sheets were standard cheap hotel quality, but again...clean and serviceable.

The front desk staff was the real gem here. I twice needed to exchange something: a can opener and an alarm clock, and both were handled with real friendly attitude. Every time I had a question it was answered competently. They were clearly understaffed and overbooked but made time for me. Aside from rude neighbors (loud talking and slamming around and running up and down the halls after midnight) the stay was pleasant.

My real complaint is the lighting. The best light came from the kitchen. Otherwise, there were some weak lamps and a single extremely weak ceiling light at the entrance. I had to turn every light in the joint on in order to read. Not necessarily a really bad thing, but quite annoying.

I'd stay again if I was trying to save money.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business