“AWESOME 100% The BEST!!! :)”

Fairfield Inn Tulsa Woodland Hills
Ranked #72 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Chicago, Illinois
“AWESOME 100% The BEST!!! :)”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Totally Awesome Staff,Great experience staying here with my family.Very kind,caring,and cheerful service and staff.Loved staying here and will be back next time.Great comfy rooms,very very very Clean and peaceful safe place with very friendly and sweet staff.100% happy with my whole family including the Best Breakfast I have ever enloyed at a AWESOME hotel,great food and so much to choose from!!! Everyone is soooo Nice with humble & welcoming service :} Thank you for a wonderful experiance,will be back.This is my favorite hotel in Tulsa!!!

Room Tip: all rooms are great!!!!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank beth y
Gomez V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Tulsa Woodland Hills, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Beth Y-we appreciate your awesome comments and it was a pleasure having you stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Richardson, Texas
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I have stayed at this Fairfield numerous times over he past few years. Every time I get there I am greeted professionally and cheerfully, and I feel secure that the hotel would take care of any problems if they did occur. They added scrambled eggs and sausage to their breakfast which is a big improvement as far as I am concerned. Very good location ont the south side of Tulsa, near the mall and lots of restaurants.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank gr8one17
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I travel every month to Tulsa and have stayed at several marriott hotels in the area. It is not the most updated hotels in the area but the house keepers do a very good job at providing a clean and comfortable environment. I also enjoy the friendliness and professionalism of the desk staff. as mentioned by some of the other contributors, the location of the hotel cant be beat! food and shopping are all within a 10 minute walk. i would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank N22080
Rantoul, Illinois, United States
Reviewed April 2, 2012

This was a lovely hotel, and the staff members were welcoming and helpful. We were harried travelers, and they went above and beyond the call to help us get settled and find our way around Tulsa. Amanda provided concierge services throughout our stay. When I returned home, I realized I'd forgotten several things in the room. Veronica arranged to have them shipped back to me. Fairfield Tulsa is my new favorite hotel!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank TumbleMomGymEtc
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed March 26, 2012

DO NOT STAY at this Fairfield!!! The general manager, Veronica Gomez, is absoluetly awful. Very rude, and non helpful. We booked a block of rooms and signed a contract. We called 4 days before our stay to change to one night and she said we could not do that. The only option we had is to stay both nights or cancel the reservation all together. I pulled the contract and it CLEARLY states that, "In order to insure your guests receive the negotiated rates, it is neccessary for you to make any changes to your current reservations by March 27, 2012. After that time, all reservations will be accepted on a space available basis at the hotel's prevailing rate." We called on March 26! By the way, she quoted us $99/night and on their website, they advertise $79 or lower. Fairfiled should get a clue and fire this woman!

Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, TX
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This is an average hotel in Tulsa. The hotel is south of the Woodland Hills Mall on the Southeast side of Tulsa.

The area is relatively nice, but the hotel is average. There is nothing special regarding service or amenities. Upon check-in, which was late (Around 1:45AM due to delayed flight), but I had a guarantee on my credit card, the reservation was "lost" and the staff member had to re-input all my reservation details into the system. This resulted in a double bill that was not caught by anyone until I saw the charge.

This was printed on the receipt that was emailed to me as well. I also had a mystery $70 charge appear on the card then disappear. The hotel staff could NOT explain that charge. This location is good for one night or two, but watch your information and check your bills. Also be sure to arrive within a "normal" hour because they may loose your reservation for some reason.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Midwest
Reviewed August 30, 2011

rooms were clean. tv's outdated. breakfast did not have eggs/cheese as posted all over lobby?...very uninspired morning chow. suggestion to managers...some outdoor seating for smokers so they don't have to walk across parking lot to competitor's property to relax? as a constant traveler i am picky, i admit. automatic entry doors would be nice and please tighten up nuts/bolts on luggage caddys so it doesnt sound like a war going down hallways...overallit was okay for 45 bid...but for same bid i have ended up across 71rst at new h inn and there is no comparison. this place is just...'okay'.

Room Tip: just ask...they accomodated me for a room near elevator.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business