Quality Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$85
$116
  • Pool
$220
$178
All reviewsclose to downtowngilcrease museumbooked hotelchoice hotelsbok centerconvenience storethe breakfast areastayed two nightsarts districtfitness centerwill stay there againcontinental breakfastexcellent staywafflesbraumshighwayconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 5, 2013

From the beginning and until the very end Ebony was very helpful and very sweet. I was very impressed with this hotel overall. The staff was very nice, the rooms were big and comfortable, room service was great, not much else I can say.

I stayed here for business and it is exactly what I would look for in a hotel. Very conveniently located to were I needed to be in Tulsa OK.

Room Tip: room suite 410
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Angela M, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Thank you so much for your review your kind words are appreciated and very helpful!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Hotel staff was amazing! Kjristen and Ebony went out of their way at the front desk to help me with questions I had. My room was perfect for our 10 year anniversary! Large balcony facing downtown view (even the BOK Center where our concert was) and a large jacuzzi along with tons of room and a couch. Quiet and clean. Shower was large and water was hot. Didn't make it to breakfast, but the location is great because there is a Braums and McDonald's within walking distance. BOK Center was about a five minute drive away. Thank you for making my stay so great!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chirenoteacher
Angela M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

I am happy to hear that we were able to help make your anniversary night wonderful with a great room. I will be sure to share with the staff you kind words and appreciation to Ebony and Kjrstinleigh. I am happy they made sure you had a great room for your anniversary and happy that the housekeeping did there part in making sure the room was very clean. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and we are happy that you choose us for your lodging needs. If you are ever in the Tulsa area again for a concert we would love to have you as our guest.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had the occasion to stay at the Holiday Inn and Suites on June 6, 2013 located at 2316 Cameron Street in Tulsa Oklahoma.

The customer service at this location was excellent. The gentleman representing your Suites was named Dartel. His demeanor, dress, manners and positive attitude was very refreshing. He handled my check in and check out, the administrative duties pertaining to getting a room very quickly and efficiently.

He actually enjoyed what he does and it showed in his actions and how he served your chains customers.

I just wanted to let you know that he needs to be acknowledged, appreciated, and rewarded for representing your firm in such a professional manner.

So many times the customer is made to feel they are inconveniencing the individual behind the desk and act like you are putting them out by asking questions about the local area, eating establishments and routes in and out of the city.

Dartel was a step ahead of the game and willingly offered advice on where to eat, how to travel in around Tulsa.

Thank you for hiring this young man, I am sure he will continue to be an asset to you, the customers and your national firm. Look to train and promote him up the ranks, he can pass his positive and professional manner on to his peers!

Kevin W. Egly

Room Tip: I stayed in room 402 and I liked it because it was very quiet and I was not bothered by noise or loud patrons.

Kevin,

Wow what a great review. I have recently had a team meeting and read your review to the entire team. To often all of our hard work and dedication gets unrecognized and for you to see what a great asset Dartal is to our team is truly wonderful I am so please that you had such positive things to say about him. I made sure that he got the recognition that he deserves, its guest like you that make the difference in our teams confidence. Thank you for taking the time to make sure that you did your part to see that he was recognized in an extraordinary way.

Angela Mobley

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I recently spent a week here on a business trip. The staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean. location provides easy drive to downtown. Facilities were well maintained. Overall Highly recommended. Breakfast was also very good with nice variety. business center convenient also

1  Thank brscharp
Angela M, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your business trip with us! I am also happy to see that you were able to enjoy the choices we had for breakfast and make use of the business center as well. I will share your review with the team. I am so happy all our hard work is showing through to you our guest. I hope you have a great day and thank you again for taking the time to send us a review.

Angela Mobley

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Mike at the front desk was very helpful upon arrival with directions and dinner recommendations. The king bed study was an adequate size and had a great view from the 4th floor. Nice accommodations with a microwave, frig and little sink area. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
angiechmo, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We are dedicated to make our hotel the best that it can be and that all starts with delivering great customer service. I am so pleased to hear that Mike was able to do just that for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. I will share all your kind words with the staff and make sure they get the recognition they deserve.