Quality Inn
  • Breakfast included
Good 3.5/5
    • Restaurant
    • Restaurant
    All reviewsclose to downtowngilcrease museumbooked hotelchoice hotelsbok centerconvenience storethe breakfast areastayed two nightsarts districtfitness centerwill stay there againcontinental breakfastexcellent staywafflesbraumshighwayconcert
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed June 21, 2013

Mike at the front desk was very helpful upon arrival with directions and dinner recommendations. The king bed study was an adequate size and had a great view from the 4th floor. Nice accommodations with a microwave, frig and little sink area. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
    angiechmo, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We are dedicated to make our hotel the best that it can be and that all starts with delivering great customer service. I am so pleased to hear that Mike was able to do just that for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. I will share all your kind words with the staff and make sure they get the recognition they deserve.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We attended a concert at the BOK center and thought this hotel location would work for us. It was a great choice. The staff was so accommodating. The check in clerk was very attentive and provided us with a preprinted sheet with directions to the BOK center. She seemed to genuinely enjoy her job. The room was very nice, wonderful beds and we had a balcony with the most beautiful view of the Tulsa night skyline. Breakfast was included and was the standard of eggs, bacon, pancakes, rolls...you know the drill..but it was located in a very nice gathering room with several tables and had a designated attendant to make sure everything was fresh and available. There was an outdoor pool and exercise room. Free Internet and newspaper. The location was right next to several fast food restaurants and a new style Quick Trip. We will visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
    1  Thank Krista R
    Angela M, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Krista,

Thank you so much for your review and kind words about the staff. I feel that to have a successful team that can deliver great customer service they must love what they do and do what they love. I am so happy that we got to share with you what we love. I am also pleased to hear that you loved the room. The rooms that have the balconies that overlook down town are really amazing. I will share you comments about breakfast with our hostess and with the entire staff. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Woke up at 6 am and breakfast was Hot and ready just like the Front desk told me it would be at check in. Breakfast included biscuits and delicious Hot gravy and a few other items. Don't no who the cook is but i must say it was exceptional. Customer service was outstanding. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is willing to have a home feel environment. Thank you to the staff and management at the Holiday Inn Express on west Cameron street for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
    Angela M, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Jerome,

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. I am glad that the breakfast and service was great for you. We love when we hear that our guest enjoy us as much as we enjoy them. Our team hope's to see you again soon. I will be sure to share your kind words with them.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had the BEST customer service from this hotel! All the staff went above and beyond the call. Priceline messed up our reservation and Crystal who was working that night went above and beyond what would have ever been expected. She was amazing even when Priceline treated me terribly. My parents had amazing service from the staff. We can't say enough good things about this hotel. Wonderful property all around.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Cynthia,

I am so glad that Crystal was able to resolve all of your needs. I am sorry that you were not able to stay with us. I hope that in the future we will have the pleasure of having you as our guest. As you have seen creating a great stay for our guests is at the top of our list. I thank you for your response and will be sure to share with the team and make sure Crystal gets the recognition she deserves. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I was extremly Happy with my stay customer service was outstanding the woman at the desk was very professional and went above and beyond the call of duty for her i give a 10 i will always stay expecialy if the woman with the long red curly hair is there super sweet and profesional if you see her when you walk in then be preparied to be
    wowed great job holiday inn express all around i say this is the best place in tulsa to stay sure it could be up to date but the staff here is great and that woman at the front desk is very good at her job will make you feel as if you are at home

Room Tip: will only speak of my room it was clean and the hotel smelled great
    • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
    Angela M, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Cynthia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad to hear that your room smelled great and you had great customer service. I will share your comments with the team. Feed back from our guests really keeps them going and letting them know that guests like you appreciate all they do.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!