Days Inn Tulsa Central
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$79
  • Restaurant
$222
$178
Hotels.com
All reviewsholiday inn expresshotel on future tripsroom was cleanfront deskdesk personnelbiscuits and gravyyogurtstaff was friendlycracker barrelstay there againhot breakfastother hotelsnext morningbusiness centerone night staya great stayparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were very pleased with our one-night stay. Having read some reviews from earlier in the year, I was concerned about cigarette smoke, but I noticed NONE of this - not a whiff, either in the hallways, lobby, or in the room itself. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this hotel, especially since I nearly paid an extra $40 per night for another hotel.

Everything was very clean, and the front desk was well staffed with helpful folks. I appreciated the TempurPedic mattress! The free Wi-Fi was fast, and the free breakfast was decent - lots of fruit, scambled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits and gravy, along with cereal, waffles, bagels, fruit juice, coffee, etc.

All in all, I thought this hotel was excellent for the price we paid. We will consider staying again if we come back to Tulsa.

Room Tip: Our third-floor room was very quiet, but my impression is that other floors would not be much different.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
TULOK, General Manager at Days Inn Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Mr. Paul,
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We work very hard to make all our guest happy. Our TempurPedic mattress are the best. We appreciate the breakfast comments. We look forward to the next time you are in Tulsa. Once again Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

After a long day of driving from Chicago we decided it was time to stop (10:00 PM). The desk clerk was a gift for weary travelers. Very friendly and knew exactly what we needed. The room was beautiful, clean, quiet. She knew the parking spot right next to the room was available. The beds and linens were so very nice, I slept 2 hours longer than I usually do. The free breakfast was great and plentiful.The in room coffee very good.

Room Tip: They give lots of opportunities for discounts.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
TULOK, Manager at Days Inn Tulsa Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Marion K,

Thank you for your terrific comments. It sounds like you may have gotten a room with one of our Tempurpedic mattresses. They are the best and our guest just absolutely love them. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

On our way traveling to Arizona, we stopped at this Holiday Inn and were very impressed by the service we received. Kathy was extremely helpful in getting us in the correct room and making us comfortable after a long ride. The room had temperpedic beds and made for a great nights sleep and a long day on the rode from Western New York. Kathy showed us a real positive attitude and was extremely friendly. Thanks again for a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Joseph D

Dear Joseph D.,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. Our Tempurpedic beds are the best. Our guest truly love them. Our front desk staff is here to make all our guest comfortable and we are please that Kathy made your stay a lot easier. We hope that you had a safe trip and would love to see you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed while traveling through Tulsa on business. This is an average property, rooms are adequate but could use a bit of updating. They do have a very nice and well equipped fitness room. My biggest complaint was the front desk staff. I had an issue that I will not mention but the front desk clerk was not very sympathetic or polite. I will probably choose another property my next visit to Tulsa.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear DAA67,

I am very sorry you had a situations with fd staff during your stay. If you would please contact me about the issue, I would love to discuss it with you. We try to keep our rooms as fresh as possible to I am sorry you feel they are dated. We had a complete room refresh in 2011 and try keep each room maintained. Again, please contact hotel management about your stay.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed at this Holiday Inn Express when we were flying out of the Tulsa Airport. The hotel is located about 15 minutes from the airport. I wouldn't of considered it an airport hotel, but that is how it is listed on the web. The hotel was very nice and clean, and the staff was awesome. There is shopping and restaurants within 5 miles. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear T B,

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We work very hard to make all our guest happy. Our location is centrally located here in Tulsa very near to many attractions and businesses. We look forward to the next time you are in Tulsa.