“Room was ok but more spartan than most HIX properties”

Days Inn Tulsa Central
Ranked #27 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Oklahoma
“Room was ok but more spartan than most HIX properties”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I stayed here for an early flight out of TUL. The room was ok but much smaller than I would have expected. The bathroom was tiny and the vanity was outside the shower area and also spartan. I struggled to get someone to answer the phone to get a wake-up call but that was the only complaint about staff that I would make. The time of my flight kept me from trying the breakfast.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I was very pleased with the quality of the rooms and hotel on my recent stay during a road trip. We were driving from Illinois to California and chose to stop there for the night to sleep.
Everything went well until midnigt the guests above us you could hear ruckussing all night. The floors must be poorly built because i'v never experienced that before. It made for a rough nights sleep for our trip. Other than that it was great!

• Stayed August 2011
nashville
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Great room, clean, great staff, but very strong air freshener from the front door all the way to my room.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I'm here in the hotel now, driving through Tulsa on a road trip. There's nothing special about this place, but it is very clean and new. For this category of hotel, it's perfect, and the price was good. As a Priority Club member I wasn't offered an upgraded room, but I don't know that the even have larger rooms here.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Crown Point, Indiana
Reviewed July 23, 2011

My wife and I spent seven days at the Holiday Inn Express Central while at a horse show in Tulsa. The room was clean and well appointed. Maid service was excellent. Debbie at the front desk was always pleasant and helpful with directions and good dining tips. We would definately use this hotel again on our next trip.

Room Tip: Always request the best available rate and it helps to be a Priority club member.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Moore
Reviewed July 3, 2011

My daughter and I stayed here for a short trip to Tulsa over Father's Day. It was spacious and clean. The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel is centrally located near several restuarants. It has a nice pool, but could have used a few lounge chairs. Overall pleased with my stay.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Gentry, Arkansas
Reviewed March 7, 2011

I actually left another hotel nearby to stay at this one. Location was fantastic. Very clean room (unlike the one I left). Staff was friendly and very helpful with directions. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Miklogan
HIE_Mgmt, Director of Sales at Days Inn Tulsa Central, responded to this review, March 8, 2011
Thank you for your review. We are delighted you found our hotel to be both clean AND friendly! Please let us know the next time you are in Tulsa; we'd love to have you back!