All reviews jack in the box room was clean chili bowl yogurt budget hotel continental breakfast nice place to stay staff was friendly 41st frig desk pillows highway
Selected filters
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 7 nights while in town for the Chili Bowl. Check-in was quick and easy. The place was clean and they came into the room daily with fresh towels and made the beds and cleaned the room. Breakfast was nothing special but you can find something else to try daily. Great rate for the stay. Will stay here again on any return trip.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

Very nice and clean room. Friendly helpful staff. Safe location in a good part of town. If needed I will stay here again and will recomend this hotel to family and friends. Five star hotel in my oppinion. Thank you to the staff.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 7, 2018

I was traveling cross country and was looking for a place to stay conveniently located near the freeway. The room I stayed in had stains under the sink and on the bathtub. There were fruit flies/mosquitoes flying around in the room and I had several bites the next morning on my arms and hands. Additionally, there were other guests blasting music in the parking lot until approximately midnight. When I called the front desk to report the issue, I was told that she would be giving her manager a call and she would "see what she says" followed by hanging up the phone--no apology or anything. At around 4 in the morning, there were people banging on guest room doors and screaming. I reported this issue to Choice Hotels, but had not received any follow up. When I received a survey from Choice, I explained my experience again which then prompted a follow up...I appreciate the follow up and offer to make things right, however it should not have taken two pieces of feedback to get to that point.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2018

Excellent Accommodation. My daughter and I were very impressed with our room. Beds were very comfortable, room was clean, tidy and in very good shape. Staff was helpful and polite. Could not have asked for a better motel to stay in for our trip.

Date of stay: June 2018
Kirti V, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Dear Brandon

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Horrible management. They discrimate. They will charge your card more than they are supposed. When they are supposed to refund money, they will charge you again for the same amount. Do not visit this establishment.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Allison F