“Bargain room in a decent area” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #52 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Rochester, New York
“Bargain room in a decent area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2010

I was a little apprehensive about the place when I pulled up. Mostly empty but I arrived early. Clerk placed me way in the back which I thought was odd. But then again, I requested a quiet room. Hotel filled up quickly with business travelers, so I felt much more comfortable later in regard to safety. Your view will be empty parking lots and business buildings, and the main road of course. Location was great, right off the highway. Clean and comfy room, and so quiet I slept like a baby.

All in all a great room in a good but aging hotel. I was quite happy.

Great hotel for business travelers and those not looking for great amenities but a quiet, clean room at a bargain price.

The pool was down and out but this was May.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Strafford, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2010

Started out down the street at Tulsa Select and ran outta that place! The closest hotel was La Quinta and I was pleasantly surprised. Let me tell ya this place was 5 star compared to that place. I would stay here again. Beds were new, smelled new. I really don't have any complaints. We'll worth the money for what you get. They were doing a little remodeling in the front with the tile but was no big deal at all. I would recommend anyday. :)

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
muncie, in
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2010

Easy to get to. Lots of places to eat close by. Room was very nice. Beds were good. I would tell anybody to stay here. For $40 a night I would say this is the best deal in town.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
ok
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2009

An obviously older hotel but the bed was comfortable and the linens fresh. Overall the room was clean. The refrigerator did freeze everything we put in it (the following day's lunch) which was unfortunate. About as good as it gets for a $50 per night hotel room.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Regina SK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2009

We stayed at the La Quinta East for six days and were delighted with the room and the staff. They were unfailingly courteous and helpful and the room was kept clean and well serviced. The maintenance man arrived soon after we got there and brought not only the refrigerator we had requested but a microwave too. The breakfast was excellent every morning and the lobby where we ate was bright and pleasant. Not only did we enjoy our stay but we had friends who were staying on for a few days after our convention was over and they moved in on our recommendation. We received a phone call from them thanking us for sending them to such a good place. We send our thanks to the hotel staff from their Canadian friends!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank gandsb
Olympia, WA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2009

The carpeting was soaking wet and the bathroom was filthy, with an inoperable light/fan and rust and dirt all over the bathtub. I was moved to a room that was better, but not terribly clean...staff was very kind and apologetic. Not in the best part of town...

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2009

I stayed here one night with a friend. We were attending a HANSON members-only event and booked a little late, so the only double room available was a smoking room. The smell didn't seem that bad until I tried to sleep and it seemed to be in the sheets. The room was older with a few cracks here and there, but clean. Breakfast included juices, coffee, muffins, bagels, waffles and boiled eggs. The motel's location was a little farther than I would have liked to be from downtown Tulsa--about 8 minutes. The room price seemed a little high considering the distance and the accommodations, but not too bad for a city the size of Tulsa. Several restaurants are located nearby.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends