“Very Pleasant & Friendly” 4 of 5 bubbles

Red Roof Inn Tulsa Airport
Ranked #92 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa

Saratoga Springs, NY
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed here on a trip to the Chili Bowl. As soon as I got to the hotel, the problems started. First of all the manager doesn't speak English very well so I knew I was in for a long 5 days. So I booked the room for 3 people and they gave us one bed. That wasn't happening so he wanted an extra $90 to give us an extra bed. Well we go to the room and the door won't open. So he moves us to the room next door. The bathroom was very small, the toilet seat was broken, and the shower head was about 3 foot off the floor, not to mention no hot water. We Unpack everything, bought a bag of peanuts... come back to the hotel and the bottom of the bag was all chewed from a mouse. I go to the office to tell them that there's a mouse in the room and that I'll need a lift to the airport because they offered a free shuttle. They did nothing about it and my friend woke up with the mouse running on him. So again there's 3 of us, he would only make one shuttle run to the airport but I paid extra for the extra people to be there. My friend had an early flight so he took the shuttle. When it was my time to leave he wanted $15 bucks to take me. I called him out and I told him I'd walk in the cold to the airport which I did with all my luggage. ST A Y AWAY FROM THIS MICE INFESTED, INDIAN RUN DUMP!!!! or expect to get screwed over by these dirt bags!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank EricOr0zco01
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I've stayed in many Days Inns this last year for business. At first, I thought this one would be much like the others, the desk clerk Rog (I think) was really nice and they didn't ask for a credit card for "incidentals" upon check in. We were assigned a room on the second floor that was a smoking room but not too terrible smell wise. It looked good on the surface. When plugging in my laptop, I noticed the carpet that was used as edging was peeled away from the wall and there was everything from hair, hair bands, food particles, dust and grime in the space between the wall and the carpet. This was true for the carpet throughout the room. There were cigarette burns in the shower curtain, the sink faucet leaked all over the counter and under the sink onto the tile floor. The hair dryer wouldn't stay in the holder and the shower head was installed at about 5 feet, I'm 5-10.
I needed to use the laundry (this is listed as an amenity) and bought soap and softener from the front desk clerk Nancy. I put my clothes in the washer and started it and noticed that the dryer was disassembled.. I went down and asked Nancy what I should do and she had NOTHING to say. I asked if she knew the dryer didn't work and she said no one had told her. I then discovered that there were 2 guest laundry rooms and went to check it out. There was a family in there with a huge pile of laundry and they were waiting for maintenance to come "fix the dryer". It was after 7pm on Thursday...I asked if there were any laundries around there and Nancy again just said I don't know. I asked for extra towels and Nancy said I had to bring the dirty ones to her before she would give me any. I said really? she said it was policy. I know this all sounds trivial but these people do not seem to get the idea of "hospitality". This could be an adequate motel but its dirty, broken down and the management does not seem to care at all. I would suggest shopping around. There is a Super 8 next door that is at least cleaner on the surface, I didn't go inside but the clerk at the desk was very helpful in making sure I knew where I could go to do my laundry.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Tulsa hotels