“Clean rooms, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Tulsa

Super 8 Tulsa
Ranked #59 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Austin, Texas
“Clean rooms, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

The lobby was neat, organized, and smelled great. Getting checked in was exceptionally quick and the desk person was professional and courteous. My room was clean, organized, and well arranged. The complementary breakfast, although simple, had a little variety and provided a nice convenient alternative to having to rush, pack, then hunt down a breakfast spot. I would recommend this particular location to anyone coming to visit Tulsa.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Michele C, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Tulsa, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank you for letting us know, we did a good job. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay & we look forward to seeing you next time youre in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I got one of the remodeled rooms and it was nice. Only complaint us there are not enough power outlets in the room. The two night stands, alarm clock, and corner lamp can't even be plugged in at the same time. I was in room 202 and took picture of room. The remodel is attractive.

Sara was working the front desk when I called for reservation and arrival. She is very nice, helpful and really cares about the guests experience.

I would stay here next time in Tulsa.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank-you for taking the time to let us know what you liked & where we need to improve. Sara is awesome & yes she does care...I will let her know you were pleased. We hope to see you again next time youre in town.
COLORADO SPRINGS
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I booked a non-smoking room but when I walked in the room it smelled heavily of smoke. I told the desk clerk and he sent someone with a can of air freshener. Wasn't handled well. I had a room with 2 queen beds but the room was very small for 2 beds,-very cramped. I needed a work desk but all they had in the room was a small table. The entire room was dated and in need of new furniture and linens.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Michele C, Manager at Super 8 Tulsa, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
I am so sorry you had a less than perfect stay. Thank you for your feedback. All of our rooms are a standard size w/ a small writing desk in every room. As to the smokey room, I was here that day & we did offer to move to a 2nd floor room, all groundfloor rooms were rented, & we were told it would be ok. Once again I do appoligize! If you come back thru this way, give me a call & I will make sure you have a pleasant stay!

Travelers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

OLIVE BRANCH
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

Bed linens were very tired and were not very inviting. Glad I brought my own blanket as I was sure it was clean. Stopped late at night to catch some sleep - out before breakfast. Room faced a ditch from whence came a big possum when I was unloading the car! Yikes!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Michele C, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Tulsa, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to let us know where we need to improve. This Super 8 was remodeled 2 yrs ago, we are very proud of our new beds! Consequently, its disappointing to learn that you're unhappy! Please accept my sincere apology.
Owensboro
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

We were pleased with our stay. The only negative thought is that the entry is very awkward and a bit hard to find. The breakfast was not really a good one but it did the job

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Michele C, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Tulsa, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. Its wonderful people like you who let us know what we've done right & wrong. Once again thank you for your feed back, & we look forward to seeing you next time you're in town.