“Tidy and reasonable”

Days Inn Southern Hills/ORU
Ranked #84 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Olustee
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The staff was very helpful, courteous, and friendly. The room was quiet and comfortable. We would stay again!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Meeker, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Location is convenient. Rooms and beds are SMALL! This is an old hotel. Things are way outdated and the things they have done to "update" are shoty. Got this hotel on Priceline and quite honestly am disappointed. I would rate this hotel a 1 star.

• Stayed June 2013
Omaha
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Location was perfect. The rate was good and the gentleman that checked us in was very pleasant, perfessional and dressed nice.
the room was clean and the building as clean as it could be for its age. Could use some redecorating.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Cathy C
Big Spring, Texas
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I did not choose to stay here but I had problems with my credit card cause I was out of state for the first time going to see my family member that isn't doing well at the cancer center of America. One this hotel was next to a bar with a lot of drunks. I arrived at 3:30 Am got checked in. Then noticed there was a bar right next to it but u cant see it till u go to that side of the parking lot.The whole hotel smelt like cig. smoke, and was really hot and stuffy. When we woke up that morning as checking out I was doing the rest of my paperwork and my 10 nephew forgot some of his toys in the room So I asked the guy if my mom can take my nephew up with him when he goes to checks the room (Had a cash deposit) Shawn (Front Desk Clerk) states very rudely that its already been check but he will go up there and look. When my nephew and mom went to follow him so they could look and he could make sure they don't take anything he directly points at my nephew and rudely in a bad attitude tells my nephew not to come up there that he would go look. My sister goes up right after and catches the guy having the door cracked with his hands folded and then was startled when she was up there and said its not there and shut the door and he never walked in and looked. Then was rude and denied my sister to go in there. We finally got in there and couldn't find it. I work at a hotel in Big Spring Tx and even though I work in a more Professional and higher class hotel I would expect better hospitality to travelers. I understand there is policy but there is another way of telling a 10 year old boy that because of policy no one can go up there instead of throwing your finger towards him with attitude hurting his feelings.
Another thing about this place if your expecting to stay in this hotel a lot the rooms are so close together you hear everything around you from the other rooms.

Room Tip: Away from the bar....
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulsa
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jenks
Crowne Plaza Tulsa - Southern Hills
Marriott Tulsa Hotel Southern Hills
Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District
Springhill Suites Tulsa at Tulsa Hills
Red Roof Inn Tulsa
Red Roof Inn Tulsa
#56 of 108 in Tulsa

Been to Days Inn Southern Hills/ORU? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Southern Hills/ORU

Property: Days Inn Southern Hills/ORU
Address: 8888 S Lewis Ave, Tulsa, OK 74137-3209
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Wheelchair access
Ranked #84 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Southern Hills/ORU 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Southern Hills/ORU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Tulsa