Days Inn Southern Hills/ORU
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanoral roberts universitystay there againfree continental breakfastsmall bathroomquick breakfastclass reunioncoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Location is convenient. Rooms and beds are SMALL! This is an old hotel. Things are way outdated and the things they have done to "update" are shoty. Got this hotel on Priceline and quite honestly am disappointed. I would rate this hotel a 1 star.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Location was perfect. The rate was good and the gentleman that checked us in was very pleasant, perfessional and dressed nice.
the room was clean and the building as clean as it could be for its age. Could use some redecorating.

1  Thank Cathy C
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I did not choose to stay here but I had problems with my credit card cause I was out of state for the first time going to see my family member that isn't doing well at the cancer center of America. One this hotel was next to a bar with a lot of drunks. I arrived at 3:30 Am got checked in. Then noticed there was a bar right next to it but u cant see it till u go to that side of the parking lot.The whole hotel smelt like cig. smoke, and was really hot and stuffy. When we woke up that morning as checking out I was doing the rest of my paperwork and my 10 nephew forgot some of his toys in the room So I asked the guy if my mom can take my nephew up with him when he goes to checks the room (Had a cash deposit) Shawn (Front Desk Clerk) states very rudely that its already been check but he will go up there and look. When my nephew and mom went to follow him so they could look and he could make sure they don't take anything he directly points at my nephew and rudely in a bad attitude tells my nephew not to come up there that he would go look. My sister goes up right after and catches the guy having the door cracked with his hands folded and then was startled when she was up there and said its not there and shut the door and he never walked in and looked. Then was rude and denied my sister to go in there. We finally got in there and couldn't find it. I work at a hotel in Big Spring Tx and even though I work in a more Professional and higher class hotel I would expect better hospitality to travelers. I understand there is policy but there is another way of telling a 10 year old boy that because of policy no one can go up there instead of throwing your finger towards him with attitude hurting his feelings.
Another thing about this place if your expecting to stay in this hotel a lot the rooms are so close together you hear everything around you from the other rooms.

Room Tip: Away from the bar....