“tulsa's best”

Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District
Ranked #11 of 109 Hotels in Tulsa
Reviewed February 10, 2014

i'm on the road quite often so I do know the difference between good and bad. the staff at hyatt place was exceptional. my room was perfect and the morning breakfast was wonderful and .i was also able to get a good workout in each day. last but not least the price was a real value for all that was offered. I will be headed back to Tulsa and I will be staying with my new found friends at the hayatt place.

Room Tip: stay on the 3rd or 5th floor if you will be needing some ice. that is where the ice machines are loc...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recent review on TripAdvisor. Every day our staff strives to be the best and to hear it straight from a guest means mission accomplished. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to serving you again the next time you are in Tulsa.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I travel weekly to the Tulsa area for work and needed a place to "call home" that had the amenities that I expected for the business traveler and that was clean, comfortable, and affordable.

During my first trip to Tulsa I stayed at another hotel that was nice but it was more for extended stays and I don't need a stove and dishwasher in my room. I decided to look around in the area for another hotel that met my needs and found this Hyatt Place located 1 mile from where I needed to go weekly for work. Perfect!

I was pleasantly surprised with the staff especially. They are all so nice and helpful and they now recognize and know me as a frequent traveler and call me by name which is nice. I've stayed in a lot of different rooms and I always know what to expect when I move around. Clean, quiet and comfortable rooms, clean towels and linens, a flat screen TV with HD channels, free HBO, free WiFi that is actually quite fast (I occasionally need to download large files for work), and great service from everyone including housekeeping and guest services.

I could go on and on but overall this is my home away from home and I'm glad that I chose Hyatt Place in Tulsa. I will continue to return weekly until my contract in Tulsa is up and at that point wherever my travels lead me after that I will be sure to pick Hyatt Place for my stays away from home.

Room Tip: I found that the rooms close to the exit doors on the first floor were quite loud at times because t...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

Wow!! Is all I can say about your review. You hit the nail on the head and we here at the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District are so very honored to read your post and want to thank you for all of the kind words.

It is our mission to make this a "different place," A hotel like no other that is filled with the warmth and light of hospitality that makes the traveler fill right at home.

Thank you so much and I am hope I can shake your hand the next time you are at "YOUR" hotel.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Hyatt Place on Zurich has a great atmosphere from the staff to the accommodations. The rooms are spacious with large flat screen TVs. Great location and good rates. Highly recommend if you stay in the Tulsa area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor. The staff takes great pride in reading positive comments such as yours and it means a lot to them to know that there efforts have not gone unnoticed.

You are absolutely correct that our atmosphere and amenities make our hotel the right choice at the right price.

We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future as we can not wait to read more amazing reviews from you. Thank you so very much for being our guest.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We stay in Tulsa often to visit our family, and this is one of the best places we've stayed. Very conveniently located, and great accommodations. We got a great price on our room during the winter sale. We'll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying at the Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District and taking advantage of our "Winter Sale." We run great promotions like the one you book year round and we hope you win big on the next one affording you the luxury of staying in one of Tulsa's best hotels with an award winning staff.

Please let us know how we can be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Staff was very accommodating and friendly, rooms were clean and big, breakfast was good and the hotel was in a good location.My son was in school there and we have stayed in other places in Tulsa, this place made me feel very comfortable when we arrived and during our
stay and by far the best place of all the other hotels we have stayed in the last year.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear guest,

I am so excited that we have won your loyalty from other great brands he the Tulsa area. Our goal is to make every guest fell human when they are here and give them those special comforts and acts of kindness that make them feel right at home.

We wish your son the best of luck while he is attending school in Tulsa and please let us know how we can be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We've attended the Chili Bowl for the last four years and found this hotel to be the very best for location, price and amenities.
The staff offered great service and were extremely welcoming. The room was outstanding and very comfortable.
This is where we will stay from now on. Almost hate to let others know what a great value it is.
I will now explore other Hyatt properties when we travel elswhere.

Susan L.

Room Tip: we enjoyed a 6th floor room; very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am very excited to read your most recent review. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay so much that we may have made you a Hyatt Believer for life. Please look into the Hyatt Gold Passport program so that if you travels continue to bring you to a Hyatt Family Hotel then you can earn incentives that will only reward your further.

It is always our pleasure to serve the Chili Bowl nation with they are in town and I will be sure that your comments are shared with the entire staff so they know their efforts have not gone unnoticed.

Thank you again for such amazing review and we look forward to you stay with us again next year.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Excellent hotel and service near some great dinning! Room feels like you are in a small home. Charleston and McNellie's pub are within walking distance. Big screen tv and very clean room with Starbucks coffee free for breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
HyattPlaceTulsaGM, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve you while in Tulsa. We hope that your travels will afford us the opportunity to continue to be you place of choice when you are in "Green Country."

I have shared your comments with our staff so that they know their efforts have not gone unnoticed.