“We waited almost an hour for their "shuttle" to pick us up at midnight from the airport”

Days Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport
Ranked #79 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Castle Rock, Colorado
Reviewed March 28, 2010

First, they advertise a shuttle service from the airport, but they have outsourced that service to a local taxi company, and the drivers apparently don't care too much for the business. We called them at 10:30pm when our plane arrived, and he picked us up at 11:28pm, after 4 phone calls from me. Keep in mind, we watched the other hotel vans make 4 trips through the airport in that time. Also, the walls are very thin, so you get to hear all the conversations, tv, etc, from the rooms next to you. The front desk clerk was surly, I guess because I kept phoning him from the airport asking where our 'shuttle' was. Breakfast was marginal. I asked the night before to have the shuttle pick us up at 8:30am sharp. Front desk guy confirmed it. I called in the morning at 7:50am to re-confirm, and they said yes, it was coming. It came at 8:45am. They should either get a new shuttle or let folks know that their shuttle is an undependable cab company.

I have stayed at other Comfort Inns and had a great experience, so this was definitely a disappointment.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank brucemitchell108
GMAccount, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, October 15, 2010
I am the new General Manager of the Comfort Inn Tulsa Airport. I wanted to apologize for the inconvenience that you went thru to get your shuttle. Upon your next stay in Tulsa, I would like to offer a discounted rate for you. Please call me directly and I will be more than happy to make sure that your stay with us is an enjoyable experience.

Desiree Miley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed January 15, 2010

This hotel is a little hard to find (be sure to get directions) but it is right off of the interstate. It was clean and well appointed. Everything worked. The staff was nice and professional. The breakfast was good. I would definitely stay here again. It is one of the nicer hotels in Tulsa.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
California
Reviewed May 16, 2009

The front desk is very helpful. The first night I noticed my bed sheets had some type of cigaret burn. I had asked them about it and the answer I got was it wasn't a smoking room, ( scared to see the smoking rooms) they changed my sheets. They offered to give me another room which I think I should have. The following morning which was my last day I noticed bed bugs! Gross! I will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank grace75
comfortnnairporttuls, Webmaster at Days Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing the Comfort Inn during your recent visit to our area.

We appreciate you for the review and thanks for appreciating the front desk staff.

The hotel has been taken over by a new management and we are maintaining the Inn in the best professional manner to offer the finest hospitality.

We request you to make a note of our efforts and consider staying with us in future and have a new satisfactory experience.

Hotel Manager.

Travelers are raving about these Tulsa hotels

Cleveland
Reviewed December 29, 2008

The hotel was average, as with most all Comfort Inns. I received a charge of $200 on my amex card from this hotel. When inquiring about this charge I left 2 messages for the manager to call me back to discuss. She never returned my call. I turned the charge over to amex to investigate, and they informed me that the hotel charged the $200 as a replacement fee for there comforter which they said I had put a burn hole in. I emailed the choice hotel customer care with no resolution except a stupid $25 discount on my next stay at the Tulsa Airport Comfort Inn. As a gold member of the choice hotels, I am extremely disappointed in the way they have handled this situation and I will continue to drive past the Comfort Inns to find a nice Hampton Inn or Courtyard.

• Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank tcar29
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn for your stay during your last visit.

Your review is well appreciated as it would help us to improve ourselves.

We are sorry for the inconvenience due to the card charge.

The hotel is run by a new management now and we have investigated the issue and took steps to prevent any such incidence at the hotel.

Please do choose us once again during your next visit to our area and we assure you a nice stay and hospitality.

Hotel Manager.
OKC
Reviewed August 1, 2008

Hotel is okay. Rooms were clean and adequate. Pool was ok. The free cont. breakfast was not that great. Not too bad a place to stay.

• Liked — N/A
  • Disliked — Breakfast
  • Stayed June 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 22, 2006

I just returned from a 3 night stay at this hotel. It was in spotless condition, the staff was friendly and helpful and the beds were new and comfortable. It was everything it advertised to be and was much cleaner and modern inside than I had expected it to be. It is well insulated from outside noise and that is a huge plus for a fussy sleeper like me! I will not hesitate to stay here again. Kudos to the staff!

Stayed June 2006
Southwest Virginia
Reviewed March 25, 2006

This was a last minute addition to our trip and I selected this motel and made my reservation online. This is obviously and older building but the interior was clean and modern and the roomes were clean and well maintained. The staff was great and very helpfully. There were no problems here and I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2006