“Hard Not to Like”

Ranked #42 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Bel Air, Maryland
“Hard Not to Like”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

If you like the location and price--we got a group rate--then book it. Rooms are larger than usual, service is experienced and professional, food is good. Bath is clean, if typically medium-small. Bed and sleep sofa are comfortable, heat/AC very effective (ours made some noise when it started up). Elevators are not fast, but don't let the Wal-Mart behind the hotel bother you--plenty of distance, and it comes in handy, as does the neighboring gas station, Sonic, and food places. In all, this was a surprisingly good family stay. Fun outside pool under a roof. Thank you for noting if this helped you...

Room Tip: Get a front-facing room for a better view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank HepAdvisor
Angela M, Manager at Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
I would just like to take a few moments to say "thank you" for your comments on the hotel. We sincerely try to please every guest every time. I am so glad that you enjoyed the Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills. We sincerely hope that you will stay again with us very soon.

Angela Mayhue - Senior Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Yukon, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was a nice hotel. We had a large room. Was very clean. There is a restaurant and bar in the lobby. We had dinner one night and it was really good. Very good wait staff. The bar was nice with plenty of chairs and tables.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Angela M, Manager at Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review on our hotel. It is on sincere hope to have you stay here at the Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills in the near future.

Wauconda, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

The room was comfortable and extremely clean. The plumbing is extremely noisy--my wife asked me if I had gotten up at 12:30Am to shower when the neighbor got in late. The bed was quite comfortable and even my wife who is picky about pillows found one she liked. I wouldn't have paid extra for it, but if you can get a deal through an online site, definitely go for it.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank worldmusician
Angela M, Manager at Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
I am so glad to hear your stay went well. I will speak with my Engineering Director about the plumbing. However, I'm excited your wife found a pillow she liked. Please come stay with us again soon!

Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

i stayed here about two weeks ago. i went to ORU across the street, so i have seen this hotel alot but this was the first time staying there. This was a pretty straight forward place, nothing super special, nothing to bad. my only complaint is i stayed on the 10 floor but had to go down to floor 2 for ice, it would have been nice for the ice to be on each floor. also there is no fridge in the room, but other then that it was fine.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your comments. It is sincerely our goal to satisfy each and every one of our guest. I will definitely look into the situation with the ice machine and hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again.

pittsburg, oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

We booked the hotel through one if those mystery 4 star on hot wire. So it told me what area of Tulsa the hotel was in and I looked at the reviews for the hotels and thought it would be ok if this ebdsd up veing the hotel that we got. Boy was I wrong, our roomed reaked of soured mop water , the pull out bed has to be the cheapest on the market, had to call the front desk for linens for the pull out bed and no ice box. If I was 90 and had no sense of smell and didn't have my 8 & 5 year olds with then yea I might have said it was a great hotel but you get what you pay for. Next time we'll stick to staying at Spring Hill Suites.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Oklahomadiablo
LeighAMurray, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the hotel. We appreciate your feedback.

I am sorry to hear you experience some issues with your room. I would like to talk with you and find out details including your room number and date of arrival. I have sent a separate e-mail and would appreciate a response at your convenience.

Thank you again for your feedback. I look foward to hearing from you.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

stayed here one night with my daughter and her friend. the pool area is nice and the location is great too. Hotel sits in WalMart parking lot. Stay was great til we left and realized that i forgot to lock my car doors and that someone tore my dash up trying to get my stereo.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Sbrownhere
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the hotel. We appreciate your feedback!

We are glad you were able to take advantage of our pool. The Spring weather in Oklahoma is tricky and the all-season pool is great when you go from 85 degrees one day to 45 the next!

I am sorry to hear about your car and would like to get some further details. I am the Director of Sales at the hotel and would appreciate a call at your convenience to talk about the details. Please call the hotel at (918) 492-5000.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!
Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Very clean and the staff is very professional. We stayed overnight to visit children and grandson but this location would be perfect for other events as well. It is located across the street fr the Maybee center and neat the casino. Additionally a variety of shopping is nearby.

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank jcparry
LeighAMurray, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Crowne Plaza. We think our place is pretty awesome too!

Our location is a big plus with our guests. Shuttle service is available to the RiverSpirit casino and the Mabee Center as well as nearby restaurants and shops. Next time you come visit, you'll need to bring the grandkids over to our all season pool!

Thanks again...we look forward to your next visit!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulsa
Marriott Tulsa Hotel Southern Hills
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place
Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical District
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jenks
Home2 Suites by Hilton Tulsa Hills
Wingate By Wyndham Tulsa

Been to Crowne Plaza Tulsa Southern Hills? Share your experiences!