“I'm through making excuses for this place.”

Motel 6 Tulsa South
Ranked #90 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Wimberley, Texas
“I'm through making excuses for this place.”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Internet available but couldn't browse. Rooms filthy and moldy. I changed rooms to the top floor hoping to get a cleaner room. It was better but I had to clean off the rings on the bedside table from drinks of former occupant. I have stayed here many times because of closeness to grand kids and have had trouble with cleanliness and mold before. Once i had blood on my sheets. When I complained the manager called me at home when I returned and asked me to stay in another LaQuinta because her staff loses points when people complain. I am tired of paying this rate for Super 8 quality. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We greeted late that night by staff that was cheerful & with a sense of humor(loved it). Room smelled so clean & was very cleaned, made us feel good the minute we walked in, beds comfortable, was not in the middle of Tulsa, it was in a good location for us. Thank you.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Good value like most LaQuintas. nice flat screens in rooms awesome beds and pillows exellent staff nice pool. ok breakfast but overall it is one of the best places I have stayed at in tulsa. Rhe front desk staff is great especially Tee. She makes checking in a treat and I always look forward to seeing her when I check in. I have stayed in several differnt rooms including a smoking a non smoking and an executive king suite wich Is two rooms in one. And all have been awesome

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Deadriver
St. Louis
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We always stay at LQ and the last we stayed at a different location but chose this one for Memorial Day weekend because of the price. The rooms were descent.. We miss having a fridge & microwave but it wasnt the end of the world. The beds & the pillows are like heaven.. We didn't want to get out of bed at all! The staff is friendly & was helpful in trying to find someone good to eat that delivers. My only complaint is the shower head is super low..I'm only 5'9 and I almost have to duck!! Lol other than that this place will provide u with an awesome nights sleep at a reasonable price.

• Stayed May 2013
Flagler Beach, Florida
Reviewed May 21, 2013

It takes a bit of driving to locate this hotel but it's worth it, just call ahead for exact directions. The evening staff was very friendly and efficient and chatted us up about this location being one of the original in the La Quinta chain and pointed out the Lion Head on the wall. The room was acceptable and a good value since we used a coupon from the Hotels Coupon book. We called ahead and were able to get verification that the hotel would honor the coupon rate. Our room did not have a micro/fridge but a microwave is available in the lobby.

Room Tip: We asked for a first floor room and were able to get one. It was convenient for unloading the car.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MKG2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tulsa
Quality Inn
Ramada Tulsa
Ramada Tulsa
#10 of 108 in Tulsa
Extended Stay America - Tulsa - Central

Been to Motel 6 Tulsa South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Tulsa South

Property: Motel 6 Tulsa South
Address: 12525 E 52nd St, Tulsa, OK 74146-6207 (Formerly La Quinta Inn Tulsa South)
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Tulsa
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #90 of 108 Hotels in Tulsa
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Tulsa South 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Motel-6, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Motel 6 Tulsa South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Tulsa South Hotel Broken Arrow