Open today: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great theatre

Very happy with this place since they became AMC. If there’s one thing they could do better it... read more

Reviewed August 19, 2018
K E
via mobile
Enjoyable nights!

Reviewed June 19, 2017
Addie R
via mobile

All reviews dispenser cinema auditorium movie recliner concessions tickets seats
Reviewed October 31, 2017

I go here only when the movie i want to see is at a better time than the Circle Cinema or AMC 20. There's no box office outside and when you walk in, you may have to do the "ropes course" to get to concessions where you purchase your ticket. The staff seem to be on their own. It's like they're doing "on-the-job" training. While the seats are comfortable, the theater is so dark, it's almost dangerous. Except for one time when the auditorium had their bright lights on all through the commercials and stayed on when the movie started. Since the movie was the new Blade Runner, there was written dialog on the screen which you couldn't read because of the bright lights. This was reported to staff who then stopped the movie, and restarted it with the lights off. Their tickets are usually cheaper than AMC 20 on 41st, but they should be! They show cheesy commercials prior to the film and one reason I like to go to the big screens is to avoid commercial television. No luck here. The good thing is they are seldom very busy if you go to an early movie and there's about 3 acres of asphalt in front, so finding a parking spot is not a problem.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Advanced reserved seats and paid online. When entering the lobby its a little confusing because its roped off for the consession. When I gave the attendant my ph to scan our tickets, he gestured toward the roped off line and told us if we wanted something from the consession to enter here (main lobby entrance), if not he gestured toward the sides and told us to enter there. We had to walk around the roped off area like second class citizens to get to our screening room. Not very welcoming unless you want to buy from the consessions. We saw a lot of people carring blankets (yes, blankets! That was a first for us) into the theater. We arrived 20 mins early and the theater was dark with commercials showing on screen. It was hard to see and find our reserved seat rows/numbers. After 30 mins of trailers! the movie we paid to see finally began. I was understanding why people were bringing blankets in with them, it was freezing!!! The recliners are comfortable but not as "cushy" as the other AMC in Tulsa. This theater was convienent to where we had dinner and thats why we chose it. We may go here again but I'll either dress warmer or bring a blanket like others did.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

The only reason I'm giving Carmike 12 a terrible rating is because as my husband and I were leaving from watching an afternoon movie yesterday, I stopped to use the ladies' room. Oh my gosh! It was filthy. I backed out of the first stall I went into. I hope whoever made the mess survived! There were a couple other stalls that were disgusting, and the one I used would not automatically flush. No paper towels either. Bathroom = horrible. Movie and theatre = good.

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends or family enjoy going here often! It's a good movie theatre that has the comfortable recliners! It's updates (with the new fancy drink dispensers too) and makes sure you have a very enjoyable time while you're there!

Reviewed April 1, 2017

This is a great 12 seat theater which recently changed it's name to AMC Tulsa Hills. It is clean and a very typical theater as far as asthetics. It offers 3D movies and has the awesome leather reclining chairs. We recently watched Beauty and The Beast there and went last minute so the only available seats were front and second row. But the way the seats lay back, it wasn't bad at all! We have been on a night they gave free small popcorns to anyone who wanted one! And we've been on Tuesdays when they have $5 night! Great local theater for anyone out South and West in Tulsa!