“Bathroom Disgusting”

Ranked #13 of 38 Fun & Games in Tulsa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed July 16, 2017

The only reason I'm giving Carmike 12 a terrible rating is because as my husband and I were leaving from watching an afternoon movie yesterday, I stopped to use the ladies' room. Oh my gosh! It was filthy. I backed out of the first stall I went into. I hope whoever made the mess survived! There were a couple other stalls that were disgusting, and the one I used would not automatically flush. No paper towels either. Bathroom = horrible. Movie and theatre = good.

Date of experience: July 2017
in 6 reviews
"seats"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends or family enjoy going here often! It's a good movie theatre that has the comfortable recliners! It's updates (with the new fancy drink dispensers too) and makes sure you have a very enjoyable time while you're there!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 1, 2017

This is a great 12 seat theater which recently changed it's name to AMC Tulsa Hills. It is clean and a very typical theater as far as asthetics. It offers 3D movies and has the awesome leather reclining chairs. We recently watched Beauty and The Beast there and went last minute so the only available seats were front and second row. But the way the seats lay back, it wasn't bad at all! We have been on a night they gave free small popcorns to anyone who wanted one! And we've been on Tuesdays when they have $5 night! Great local theater for anyone out South and West in Tulsa!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed March 4, 2017

Love this location, always clean. Staff are friendly. Tuesday's are the best day to visit. Cheap tickets and concessions.

Date of experience: March 2017