“Dinner”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tishomingo, Oklahoma
“Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Staff is very friendly. The price per plate is a little high for our budget, so we only go for special occasions, if that. The buffet is always kept full of everything and the food tastes good.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Bozinski

Bakersfield, California
“Great Soul food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

Food is so great!! I was here several years ago and was anxious to go back. I'm celiac so couldn't eat the catfish. They made me a special catfish plate gluten free just for me! BBQ ribs are so tender you don't need a knife. Suffed myself so couldn't even have any ice cream.

• Visited April 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
“Southern Food At Its Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

After going to a wedding a group of 33 of us decided to try Fish Tales. They went out of the way to seat all of our party. The catfish was amazing. Hot, fresh, and flakey. Best catfish around. It's an all you can eat joint...better wear your sweatpants.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kevin B
“I'm revising my evaluation of this restaurant!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Recently visited Fish Tales again. I'll never eat there again!!! I found an organic foreign object in my pinto beans. When I showed it to the cashier, her reply was. "Oh, it must be a root." No "I'm so sorry. I'll tell the chef." NO NOTHING!!! As a dietitian, I know that these things can happen but I ,also, know that "I'm sorry" as a response is NOT ACCEPTABLE!

• Visited April 2013
Ada, Oklahoma
“A hot spot between Tishomingo and madil oklahoma!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

What a wonderful eatery located between Tishomingo and Madill oklahoma featuring catfish, ribs, and brisket! Along with all the trimmings and ice cream and cobbler for desert. Reservations are welcome and the lines can be long sometimes so those reservations are suggester. Open only on Friday and Saturday afternoon and evenings this is worth the drive and their is the wonderful Lake texhoma and Blue River in the area as well! e

Visited September 2012