“Oklahoma WinStar Gambling Junket”

WinStar World Casino and Resort
Book In Advance
More Info
$50.00*
and up
90-Minute Scenic Shuttle Ride to Winstar Casino from Dallas or Fort Worth
More attraction details
Owner description: WinStar World Casino and Resort has more games than any casino in the world! Offering more than 7,400 electronic games, 120 table games, a 3,500-seat Global Events Center, 27-hole golf course and academy, and a 895-room hotel. Located just north of the Oklahoma/Texas border along Interstate 35, WinStar World Casino and Resort presents 24/7 gaming action, world-class entertainers and a wide range of restaurants. WinStar World Casino and Resort is an economic enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My wife and I attempt to travel to mile market #1 in Oklahoma to visit the nearest native American casino to Fort Worth. A one and a half drive places the visitor in the second largest casino in North America and it continues to grow. We don't always win when we visit, but we always have a good time. The action is lively and there are a number of restaurants and buffets available.

5  Thank R0nR812
WinStar_World, eCommunity Manager at WinStar World Casino and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

I'm glad to hear you had fun! Come back and see us again soon :)

Best,
Becki

Write a ReviewReviews (1,407)

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

This casino is very large. It is divided up into world geographical locations so you will not get lost. The machines are from 1 cent and up. It is noisy, crowded, and smells of cigarette smoke. There are several restaurants, ATM machines, and plenty of restrooms. If you need a hostess to show you around or help with an issue, ask for one. There are tables but I can't comment on those since I only played slots. There is a hotel there but I didn't stay there. This casino also has shows. Have fun and good luck!

9  Thank agertojl
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Hello casino and fun lovers
This place is big but every single machine is sit up to just take your money plus the place is dirty the workers are mean winstar makes millions every day off of people going from Texas but they don't show any appreciation by just being fair and honest me and my girlfriend used to go there almost every week but we stoped going and when I see every one I know at my job I tell them not to go bc winstar will not give any money all their Machines are set up to take your money just like some steals your money

19  Thank Fareen11
WinStar_World, eCommunity Manager at WinStar World Casino and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for the feedback. -Becki

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Pro - it's big! Con- It's big! Lots of slots, which we loved. Didn't have many of the "old favorites" , I'm just not a fan of the newer video slots that look like the ones in all the convienance stores. But we had a great time, and the player's advantage card is a must! Got turned around and lost a few times, but always found what I was looking for. It's a long way from one end to the other - over a mile - but nice roomy paths through the middle and on both sides. Felt very clean compared to some casinoes I've been to! Loved it and can"t wait to go back!

3  Thank SpEdPrincess
WinStar_World, eCommunity Manager at WinStar World Casino and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

This is the kind of review I love to read! I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit and hope you'll join us again soon!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The smell of smoke permeates this very spacious casino. It is quite beautiful inside. Most people were playing penny slots and smoking. Drinks have to be purchased and their is NO SERVICE. As far as enjoying a nice meal since we had drove the hour plus up from Dallas, forget it. We had the buffet and it was horrible and way over priced. Visiting this one did not change my mind about these types of casinos for entertainment.

6  Thank Sunsetseeker818

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your visit, but thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are always looking for ways to improve the overall experience of our guests.