Open today: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Clean, new, air not smoky

Reviewed August 4, 2019
kariesue
austin
New, Cleanest Casino

First time at Border Casino. New and clean. The cleanest casino I've ever been in. Not smokey on... read more

Reviewed May 7, 2019
RSM123123
Plano, Texas

Recommended experiences in and around Thackerville
from $75.00
More Info
from $375.00
More Info
All reviews small casino short stop great slots gas station a lot of fun winstar games jackpot oklahoma
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2019

I play "Classic" style machines exclusively, i.e., Lucky Ducky, Mr. Money Bags, Red Ruby, Crazy Cherries, etc. All of these machines are chrome around the buttons. The non-diffused spotlights shine directly on the machines and reflect off of the machines and practically blind you. Very unpleasant. If their light was even slightly diffused I would give them a 4 or 5 but the way it is they don't even deserve a 1. I won't be back unless I hear they have done something about lights. WinStar is only 3 minutes away.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019

Just a short stop on our way to WinStar. Impressed with how clean the casino is, ventilation is good. Only problem was that we didn’t win anything

Reviewed July 8, 2019

This place was great, nice clean rooms and spacious. Friendly staff. They also provide a shuttle to and from the Casino.

Reviewed July 8, 2019

Nice place if you enjoy losing money don't bet Max there cuz you won't win. Only after spending $200. I'm walking around looking at machines the cop wanted to be a hero I guess and say are you looking for somebody. Now keep in mind he saw me playing in machines and at the ATM. little bit of harassment there I would say. I was doing alright on DaVinci diamonds betting a dollar then went to Max and suck my money right up in the payouts when it did hit anything on Max was horrible

Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

I was here years ago before they renovated. It is a very nice place to play now w a good selection of machines. I wish the staff would get off their ass and enforce some rules as way too many a-holes sit at machines they are not playing. I don’t feel I should have to police this. It is clean but the wins are small and they don’t offer a rewards program (sign of a rip off). I need some return on my losses or I’ll go to Winstar.

Date of experience: June 2019