“Salty” 3 of 5 bubbles

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Thackerville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Waco, Texas
“Salty”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

Catfish was almost too salty to eat. Did get huge portions. Service was okay but, very friendly. $$$

Visited August 2014

Bedford
“Love This Bar and Grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

Huge servings of delicious food. We split a plate and had plenty to eat. Staff was outstanding. Would definitely eat here again.

Visited June 2014
Lampasas, Texas
“Not a good representation of Toby”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I have visited several times and always encountered the same thing...long wait with an abundance of empty tables and a very slow kitchen. I do not recommend this place as the food is not fresh but frozen. Avoid.

Dallas, Texas
“Do Not Eat Here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

Spent $100 and service was slow. Ordered a ribeye. Really tough and looked like a sirloin. The took our plate and 25 minutes later brought another steak. Better than the first but not good. We were showing out of towers the casino, and we're trying to be nice. Pork chops were really tough. My mom said they were not grilled but just heated (they come already cooked - like the pork ribs). Catfish is easy throw it in the deep fryer. We were not comped anything. I called the next day and it was my fault because I should have put up a fuss in front of my family. My sister wanted a shirt but all 5 she looked at only came in small and medium. Next time we will eat at Panda Express or leave and go to Cracker Barrel. By the way, there were only 4of us. My mom was the only one happy with her fried catfish, and do not order a salad. It is not worth 2.99.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Fort Worth, Texas
“Good Steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

After my Dad won a little at the casino we decided to go out for a steak dinner here. Service was good and steak was better than I expected (we all ate the ribeye). The sides were really good and $1.50 for a really cold draft beer is hard to beat!

Visited July 2014