“Just ok” 3 of 5 bubbles

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Thackerville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Austin, Texas
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Good place to grab a bite while at the casino. Not the best food, but just o.k. Huge place but not a lot of seating. Feels more like a cafeteria than a restaurant. But a nice place to meet up during a trip.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Fort Worth, Texas
“The biggest and juicest Steak ever..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

The Steak..OMG its so big and juicey...I think thats why I keep going back....I loose tons of money makes me sick sometimes but the staek here is Awsome.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank jesse l
Arlington, Texas
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had a very, very bad experience at this restaurant. My steak came and was severely undercooked. I ordered it medium-well and it was literally - yes literally - cold in the center. They took it back to "throw it back on the grill" and left me with a plate of sides that got cold while I waited, and waited, and waited for my steak. They never offered to replace or even reheat the sides.

The salad was DRENCHED in dressing and the croutons had this sickly sweet taste.

The service was not good and the food just flat out sucked. And to top it off, it was constant Toby Keith music. I had to hear "Red Solo Cup" about ten times. Ugh.

• Visited May 2013
long island, new york
“Gotta go there”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had cocktails at the bar, served by a barmaid who really knew her stuff. We kept going back which was a hike. The bar is on the casino floor which is 1.4 miles long.

Visited September 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Living large”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

The portions here are large, so bring your appetite! The nachos are great and the chicken fried steak is wonderful. It's the best place to eat after a round of golf on the property.

Visited September 2013