“Great experience!”

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Thackerville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great experience!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Who doesen't like Toby Keith?!?! The restaurant and the food was a great experience. I'd like to order at least half of the menu, just to taste it! The prime rib sandwich was the best tasting thing I ate all week.

Visited June 2013

Wilson, Oklahoma
“Can't recommend the prime rib.”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Went with friends to Winstar Casino specifically to eat at Toby Keith's. My wife and I ordered the prime rib. I ordered medium rare and my wife ordered medium. The couple we were with ordered fried catfish and a steak.
My wife's prime rib was very good, cooked well and tender although the spices used almost overwhelmed the taste of the meat. Mine, on the other hand was not edible. It was very tough and tasteless. At first I thought they had given me corned beef by mistake. I sent it back and the next one was better, although not what I expected for the price.
My friends were satisfied with their selections but commented on the spices also.

• Visited June 2013
Pilot Point, Texas
“Country fun”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

As country music fans the wife and I couldnt miss a chance to dine here. The ladies who waited on us were fantastic. Not your typical waitress asking how things are when u have mouth full food. They genuinely cared. My food was great and I truly enjoyed the atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank txusmc94
Texas
“YUM!!!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The food is great, I loved the chicken fried steak, the wait staff is outstanding also. I would recommend this location!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tuckerjohn
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

First time to come and eat here and we were not disappointed we chose this place. Ordered the combo sirloin and chicken, my husband had the Ribye Steak, my son ordered combo ribs and chicken and may daughter ordered the BBQ chicken. Everthing were good, except mushroom, was too salty. Food was a lot. We did not finished, so we have it to go. Next time, we will be in the area, we will try their other food.

Visited May 2013