“We loved the Bar also”

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Thackerville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wylie, Texas
“We loved the Bar also”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Wife liked visiting the store, bought some gifts they were a little pricey, We were able to use our Winstart points for playing the slot machines to pay for our dinner, that was pretty cool. The chili was great, the Green beans a little salty but tasty. Wife liked the burger and fries.

Visited November 2012

mcloud, Oklahoma
“grilled chicken salad for lunch”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I stopped in while on a diet and tried the grilled chicken salad for lunch. It was very filling as the greens were plentiful. The chicken was a bit bland, but the service was excellent. This was the location inside the casino, and I think there were only 2 other diners in the entire restaurant. Don't think I'll stop back in at this location. qh

• Visited October 2012
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
“Dinner at Toby's”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

While visiting in North Texas we decided to visit Toby Keith's "I Love this Bar" located inside the WinStar Resort & Casino just over the Texas border.

We dined there around 6pm on a Thursday. Seating was not a problem.

The food we ordered was very good with good sized portions. Our waiter was very attentive. The food and drinks were reasonably priiced

If you're into good food, gambling or shows this is the place to be.

Lampasas, Texas
“Cattle rush...”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The food is average...an all -American grill, but because they are so busy, they try to rush you through your dining experience.

Visited September 2012
Boerne, Texas
“Do not get the burger!! And expect to wait - and wait.”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I got the burger on advice of my mother who had gotten it the last time she was there. Well, things must have changed drastically from that time until I went to eat there. I asked for my burger to be medium well but when it FINALLY arrived 20 minutes later, I informed the waiter that it was "still moving". This was during the day at about 3pm and there might have been about 15 people in the entire restaurant. One lady got tired of waiting and left - her order came out 10 minutes later and none of the staff had even noticed she left. Back to my burger: When I did get it, the bun literally fell apart as I picked it up - it was the cheapest bun I've ever encountered on a burger. There was nothing special about it at all and for a price of $10.99 I expected something: great taste, premium beef, an onion roll perhaps? It was a truly disappointing experience.

Visited August 2012