6,532 results
All reviewsslot machinestable gameswin starpool towerterrace viewel fenixpoker roomwinstar world casinonorth towervalet serviceplayers cardnon smokinggamblingconcertcompswindstardallas
Reviewed December 12, 2017

My sister and I really enjoy our time spent here. The place and people working there are awesome. Its so fun how each section of the casino transports you to another atmosphere and the entire experience is stress relieving.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2017

Best place to enjoy a few days of gambling and relaxation. Has many machines to choose from as well as gambling tables. Great entertainment. Has golf available. Services and rooms are very nice. Plenty of parking. Swimming area is great. Food is great.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

I would live at Winstar if I could. The hotel and casino are beautiful! I win WAY more at Winstar than at any other casino that I've been to. Last February I got 17 tax papers in one 4 day visit - no lie! I would have the tax papers to prove it, but Hurricane Harvey ate them (and everything else we own). Too bad Harvey didn't eat the tax papers that went to the IRS!

Reviewed December 12, 2017

It was my husband birthday and Winstar customer service lady Janet was so very nice to search for us a complimentary room for his birthday! She helped us so much and was so very kind! Our stay was great! Hotel was very nice! Thank you Janet!

Reviewed December 12, 2017

The WinStar Hotel is a great place to stay for a quick get away. Excellent service from arrival to departure Valet personnel are friendly..Front desk personnel are very pleasant and eager to accomadate your requests. Very comfortable bed and very clean room.