6,630 results
All reviews slot machines table games win star pool tower terrace view el fenix poker room winstar world casino north tower players card non smoking gambling concert comps windstar dallas valet
Reviewed December 12, 2017

Best place to enjoy a few days of gambling and relaxation. Has many machines to choose from as well as gambling tables. Great entertainment. Has golf available. Services and rooms are very nice. Plenty of parking. Swimming area is great. Food is great.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

I would live at Winstar if I could. The hotel and casino are beautiful! I win WAY more at Winstar than at any other casino that I've been to. Last February I got 17 tax papers in one 4 day visit - no lie! I would have the tax papers to prove it, but Hurricane Harvey ate them (and everything else we own). Too bad Harvey didn't eat the tax papers that went to the IRS!

Reviewed December 12, 2017

It was my husband birthday and Winstar customer service lady Janet was so very nice to search for us a complimentary room for his birthday! She helped us so much and was so very kind! Our stay was great! Hotel was very nice! Thank you Janet!

Reviewed December 12, 2017

The WinStar Hotel is a great place to stay for a quick get away. Excellent service from arrival to departure Valet personnel are friendly..Front desk personnel are very pleasant and eager to accomadate your requests. Very comfortable bed and very clean room.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

We had a great time at this hotel. We was warmly greeted on checkin and comped a corner suite room. the room was amazing and I cant say enough about the place. We also ate at the local café which stays open late night and has after midnight specials. the fresh fruit is amazing and I highly recommend the All American breakfast special. The casino is amazing too but always use your players card to get great comps and free meals and points to play with. We always recommend this hotel to friends and family. it is truly AMAZING !!