WinStar World Casino Hotel
$120
$116
Best Western Red River Inn & Suites(Thackerville)(Great Value!)
$110
$50
$84
$62
6,045 results
All reviewswin startable gamespool towernorth towerterrace viewwinstar world casinoslot machinesel fenixvalet servicenon smokingclean roomsgamblingconcertcompswindstardallasaccommodations
Reviewed March 30, 2014

had a wonderful time doing my stay there was there for 2 nights bed was ok the showers was excellent had a nice time drinking at the bar outside of the hotel before you enter into the casino the only thing that was bad was that the pool was not opened the week we was there

Room Tip: the 6th floor is ok is i did not want to go any higher than that
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank gmoney_76096
CrystalBynumAGM, Manager at WinStar World Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent experience at The Winstar World Casino and Resort. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. I hope that we have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We had a wonderful time at WinStar casino and hotel. The room was large and very clean. It was well decorated. There was construction going on and the elevators were not always working. The staff were all very nice and friendly.A shuttle is available to take you anywhere at the casino and the drivers are nice and well informed.

Room Tip: We are disabled and asked for a room near the elevators. Our room was directly across from the elevators. Too bad the elevators were not working most of the time.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JoAnne55674

Reviewed March 25, 2014

So many bad things about this experience its hard to know where to start. Lets start with check in. Truly never met nastier employees than the ones that check you in. This is the time for first impressions...and boy did they make one...all bad. Then you go to the situation with the elevators that they try to pass off as something that has just happened. However, the signs to show you how to get to the service elevators have clearly been up on the wall for a long time. So now, you have to take the service elevator since the others don't all work and you get out and see dirty sheets, dirty towels, dirty dishes...its disgusting!! The hotel restaurant had computer trouble and only accepted cash...wow really in this day and age, your computers go down for an entire evening?? This is truly a VERY low end hotel..don't be fooled by the façade...this makes Motel 6 look like the Ritz. The smoke from the casino travels through the hotel and is overwhelming. I just cant say enough bad things about this place....don't go!!

The casino itself is also disgusting...full of smoke, full of people that should not be gambling what little money they have....go home and save your money!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank texasgirl020
CrystalBynumAGM, Manager at WinStar World Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent experience here at the Winstar World Casino and Resort. I apologize for the many inconveniences and lack of service that you experienced during your stay. We are truly a great establishment that many visitors enjoy and continue to visit. I would like to make this right for you since what you experienced was an anomaly and should not happen again. The elevators are now fully operational and the restaurant computer system has been repaired.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I can get additional details. (580) 276-1301.

Asst. General Manager

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We checked in on Thursday and it took us 20 mins to get up to our room because only one of 3 elevators was working. We probably wasted over an hour of our stay just waiting on the elevator. The actual casino was fun and we had a good time while there. After we got home on Saturday I relised that I forgot to grab my car keys out of the safe. I have spend the last 7 days on hold and getting the run around by the lost and found department and they still have not even sent anyone to look for my keys. Even though we had a good time at the casino I will not return to the hotel if this is how they treat customers after they get their money from you!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank lorrin16
CrystalBynumAGM, Manager at WinStar World Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent experience here at The Winstar World Casino & Resort. I apologize that you were inconvenienced by the repair going on with our elevator. I am happy to report the elevator has been repaired and will be back in service soon. I would love to help you find your car key. Please contact me directly at 580-276-1301 so that I can get this resolved for you.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

As a cyclist, I took my bike to get a good ride in the country side. Although the ride was nice, the roads past about 2 1/2 mile from the range of WinStar where not great, but it was fun seeing WinStar from every possible angle and practicing my cycling skills.
As for the hotel; clean, new, courteous employees, almost any amenity a person can hope for in a casino/hotel. The buffet was a grand as they said, crab legs to the max. We entered a slot tournament and won 5th place which paid for all our weekend pleasure. Only think I'd say was not available that I'd hope for in a property that was so large was an indoor pool. Oh well guess not all things are perfect.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Sazzisuz

Thank you for your review of your most recent visit here at Winstar. I am happy to hear that you encountered great service and amenities. Congratulations on winning in the slot tournament!!! I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.