Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
9,616 results
All reviews terrace view win star winstar world casino slot machines table games el fenix north tower great stay non smoking clean rooms gambling concert windstar comp valet dallas accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights in the new North Tower Hotel. The room was very nice. It has a fridge, free wifi, nice amenities and comfortable bed. Plus, it has that nice NEW smell and very clean furniture and carpets. There is a large walk-in shower which we much prefer to a tub and it has the rain shower head which was great for my neck and back. The view left a lot to be desired as it was of the construction of the 3rd tower which will open soon. As with all construction the noise started up early in the morning. We go away to relax and enjoy late nights and late mornings but this wasn't going to happen this time. The second night was very bad as the walls seem to be paper thin and the occupants next door came in at 3am and did not shut down their after gambling party until 5! The bathrooms have vents through which I could actually understand the conversation that was taking place fro rooms either above or below ours. This was not a happy trip for us and to top it off there were no glasses in the room. They did have the foam cups for the coffee maker but an actual glass was nowhere to be found. There is a large new restaurant on the first floor of the hotel which has a menu to satisfy most appetites. It is open 24hrs a day and has a menu that gives you a variety of meals to choose from for certain hours. This way the kitchen is always stocked and the food comes out quickly and perfectly done. Next to the restaurant is a bar so you don't have to walk down to the original hotel lobby for a drink. It is a very nice, new, hotel but it needs to lose the noise!

Room tip: Ask for a view of the pool so you do not get the construction side.
4  Thank FuntimesTexas
CrystalBynumAGM, Manager at WinStar World Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent experience here at the Winstar World Casino and Resort. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed many features of the guest room and the new restaurants in Tower 2. I will follow up with the construction team to ensure that we aren't starting until late morning to minimize any disturbances. I will also discuss the idea of adding glasses to the guest room with my team.

Thank you again for the feedback and I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I'm rewriting my original review from October 2013 because the hotel called me and wanted to make things right. I will say that the staff were very helpful this second trip and the room did have hot water and everything worked just fine. Kudos to the hotel for caring enough to make things right for us. Thank you Crystal for all you did to make our stay pleasant.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ann C

Thank you for taking the time to review us again! I am happy to read that this stay was more pleasant! I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I received 2 nights free, think it was due to birthday month. Tower was modern no bing. Bed was soft for me. Had a free breakfast (senior) buffett was senior priced $14.99. Not enough hotel shopping. Casino is a fantastic place to get you mile of walking. They have a fitness room.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent experience here at the Winstar World Casino and Resort. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your complimentary stay! Just for your knowledge we have opened a new gift shop in the lobby of the Casino Tower (tower 1). In addition to the new gift shop, Cloverleaf Boutique is still open in the main lobby of the Casino Tower.

I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a wonderful free 2 night stay and the Winstar Hotel. We had a corner room suite on the 10th. floor.
Everyone there treated us so well and made us feel more than welcome.
The food is a bit pricey, but considering we stayed for free in a Great room, I can't complain.
The entire visit was wonderful. The room and bathroom were very large and made us feel right at home.
We also enjoyed 3 days at the Casino. The nice part is that the Casino and Hotel are all joined together, so you never have to get out In the weather.

Room tip: We were not near the construction area. I would suggest asking for a corner suite. They are very large as well as the bathroom area.
17  Thank bevblake

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent experience here at the Winstar World Casino and Resort. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your suite upgrade on the 10th floor! We have many food options throughout the entire resort that offers food at all price points.

I hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

This was our last stop before heading home on vacation. When we arrived, check in seemed fine. We headed up to our room and found our keys didn't work. We found a housekeeper to let us in and figured out it was the wrong room. We called down to the desk and they realized they wrote the wrong number in the key card. A bellboy came up with new keys. Second room wasn't cleaned nor was the bed made. Third time was the charm. We finally got our stuff in.

We then went down for dinner. Only place still open was the buffet which they said they were closing but we would have plenty of time to eat. Not ten minutes later the manager came over and says they were closing.

He comped us breakfast, but were unable to use it due to our flight schedule the next day.

The grounds are nice and the pool looked amazing. It's the service that made the hotel less than satisfactory.

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank sarahnQ2554MW

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent experience here at the Winstar World Casino and Resort. I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. I would love to speak with you directly regarding your experience. Please contact me directly at 580-276-1301.