“Awesome ice cream with soda fountain atmosphere.”

Treats and Treasures
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Talihina
Cuisines: American
Description: A great authentic Soda Fountain! The make the best milk shakes and their pops are still hand stirred! I had a great burger and the best homemade fries. Loved the atmosphere! Black and White checked floor, red walls and they played 1940's music!
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Wow, the butterscotch sundae made with dirty sneaker ice cream was sooo delicious. My husband had an old fashion vanilla malt, you get the metal container to refill your tall glass glass and it was wonderful. This is our second visit, they also serve food and have a small gift shop. Sooo worth the trip!!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for some ice cream after walking around the shops nearby. We sat at the soda bar and enjoyed a nice conversation and ice cream. This is a neat place to visit with some great ice cream.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

GREAT shakes and fries. We can not wait to go back! Will always stop and eat here from now on when riding through talihina.

1  Thank K9SONTHELOOSE