“Drive the extra 20 miles and stay in Fayetteville, AR”
Review of Regency Inn

Regency Inn
Regency Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Stilwell
Shrevepo
“Drive the extra 20 miles and stay in Fayetteville, AR”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Dirty, old frumpy beds and flat pillows, we had a jajuzzi room and it leaks and no on floor drain. Not to mention the cockroach that came out to see us in the tub. So do yourself a favor and drive out of Stilwell to stay the night. We were there for a family reunion so we had eight rooms; so we know what were saying here to be true.

Room Tip: Another hotel until these folks remodel.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank R_and_D-We_Travel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed February 9, 2012

In town for 2 weeks on business, ended up moving to Siloam Springs after the 2nd night. Wifi didn't work well, place is outdated and had a smell about it. I would not take my shoes off in the room floors where nasty. My shower had a hole in the wall below the shower head. TRASHY hotel

Room Tip: Don't get a room here
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Mabner1
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed April 3, 2011

When I was younger and my parents and I would visit our family in Stilwell, we would always stay at the AmericInn. Their lobby is cozy and relaxing, the staff was always more than happy to help us, and the rooms were wonderful. The beds are so comfortable that you will fall asleep in an instant, especially if you've been traveling for the day. Now, all grown up and married, I am still staying at the AmericInn when I am in town for a family visit! I love this place and cannot think of anywhere else you should ever stay when in the area.

Room Tip: For you and the significant other- jaccuzzi room!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank MeganHobbs
Westville, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 21, 2010

They have a great indoor pool. We stayed there and had a pool birthday party for my granddaughter. Their party facilities were very good. The staff was great.

Stayed February 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank Handtalker53

Been to Regency Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Regency Inn

Property: Regency Inn
Address: Route 6, Box 1915, Stilwell, OK 74960 (Formerly AmericInn Motel & Suites Stilwell)
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Stilwell
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Stilwell
Hotel Class:2 star — Regency Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Regency Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.